Clone is hunting at high rpm

The bottom line is..... If I purchase something, I expect it to work as advertised. If you bought that animal and noticed that it was missing the carb, would you just accept it and go buy one seperately. UH NO!!!!!

Last edited:
Thats a very narrow view.
If you ever get the channce to do some reading about the Ford T some of the things you were suposed to do were check for defects and sand for example in the oil pan ( casting sand lol ).
We are a bit spoiled these days just assuming that everything should work perfect right out of the box. But rather we should look at cost VS value.

Some place in Africa or the midle east someone is uncrating a Petter AV1 clone. And he will probably strip, clean, adjust and tinker with it before it goes into service because it is after all a clone. Its cost effective to him to buy the imperfect clone ( and the real AV1 has been out of production for decades any way ). A trip to the local market will buy him a new Mico ( Indian Bosche ) injector for 20 dollars if he needs it, bearings Paskistan for 2 dollars a set and head gaskets for pennies a pop from Iran or Thiland.
SO I don't complain. If I wanted out of the crate perfection i would have bought an animal.

:sadcrying4: Yes you are %100 right there... :sadcrying4: And that is the way it SHOULD be.. :sadcrying4: BUT they have dumbified the world down so far I got pissed off one night and CUT the wiring harness to the driver door of my Cutlass because I was pissed and sick of it locking me out... WHY!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!! does this PIECE OF TRASH lock the doors EVERY time you throw it into gear???? :shrug:

I GUESS i am allowed to get in a firey crash and burn to death because a good hearted normal HUMAN person tried to help to no avail... :shrug: TOO BAD that DAMN DOOR would not just OPEN when you pull the (DOOR GOES OPEN BUTTON!!!!)

Don't even get me started about politics and BS End Of The World (New World Order) Idiot garbage because people HATE me here for those posts.....

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY idiot proofed the world for us.... My Idiot proof engine should be idiot proof brand new from the box and no idiot on Earth should be able to make it not work... :shrug: Unless idiot proofed is a bunch of bull crap????? :shrug:

I fix things for living so I see life a little different.
No such things as turn key and functional on a million dollar plant.

Nothing it seems ever realy works as advertized these days, but I am OK with that.
Because I fix things for living, and I look at the value minus the make it work time....

If I bought a brand new Animal and it was missing parts YA I would be pissed off. But I bought clones for a lot less so I can't complain. And If I could get an animal missing the carb for the price of a clone I would be a very happy with that right now since I have a PZ 22 for it.

Hey oldshcool, no hard feelings bro. I'm just pissed that almost everything I have thats minibike related, needs some damn work:censure:. And It seems that I have very little time as of lately.

Last edited:
Hey oldshcool, no hard feelings bro. I'm just pissed that almost everything I have thats minibike related, needs some damn work:censure:. And It seems that I have very little time as of lately.
lol... nobody is arguing.. :shrug: He is just trying to say that it is good for people to have to rely on their own thought process every once in a while.. I do agree though if you buy something like a motor BRAND NEW you should not have to do major work to it, replace parts that are designed wrong to work as they are supposed to, that kind of headache.. Slight carb adjustments for your elevation and weather conditions.. LITTLE stuff is understandable... but a spring not even being the right one to WORK at all is stupid...