clone on a rupp

smallbikes has run the 6.5 clone on a 14 inch Speedway and a Rupp. He said they run good. I rode his 14 inch Speedway last year and the engine was on a 20 degree slant like the Rupps and it ran fine. The air filter gets in the way of your leg a little. I have 14 inch Speedway I,m going to try and relocate the Carb. to get more clearance when your feet are on the foot pegs. And I,m going to run a 20mm Kiehen style carb.

As long as you do not cut up the frame or do anything crazy to it. You can go back to the stock engine at anytime. I thought about doing that to one of mine just for a Hot Rod Rupp. Those engine look funning in them but can be hopped up to make a lot of power. That is why I going to run one in the Speedway. The 14 inch bikes are heavier and the HS50 were lead sleds in them original.

tomsprops

It easy all I had to do was remove the rear gas tank mount for exhaust pipe clearance and make a new intake manifold . You'll be glad you did that will really haul some butt ! I ran a Briggs Animal and a World Formula in the two I have .