Colemanc200u problems

there should be about .003 inch of lash. Measure that at Top Dead Center. Both valves should be closed. you should be able to rattle both of the rocker arms. back off the adjustments until you can just barely move the rocker arms and lock the adjusters. Sounds like you got them too tight now.

there should be about .003 inch of lash. Measure that at Top Dead Center. Both valves should be closed. you should be able to rattle both of the rocker arms. back off the adjustments until you can just barely move the rocker arms and lock the adjusters. Sounds like you got them too tight now.
I’m confused what ur saying seems like they are contradicting or maybe im just reading it wrong lmao

Now it almost seems like it’s overheating was riding full throttle and felt it slow down to a stop and started smoking by the back middle of the bike then completely cut off

Do you guys think I should go for a predator or get billet interiors for my engine the connecting rod broke off and don’t know if I should upgrade the rod or whole engine