Comet series 20 driver and driven

I'm going to need two torque converter systems, one for my Trail Bronc, and one for my Dune Cat. Does anybody have new or like new pieces they would like to sell? Any suggestions for a vendor if I'm buying new? I'm located in Chicago. Thanks! Tim

when ordering the driven (the rear) remember it must be a 6" for the trail bronc,otherwise the cover I made you will not fit. 20 series are almost impossible to find,I have not tried this set up yet ,but I found a 30 series with a 6" driven,you would have to purchase the driver and driven seperate.MFG in wisconsin carried them,OldMiniBikes Warehouse might have them also,have not looked yet.

Big Jim

I have a 30 on my Bronc. The stock jack shaft is too short, just buy a new longer one and the locking collars. I think it works better than a 20, more belt surface area. BMI has a Chinee 30 series driven for $34 + ship.

markus

I have a 20 series driven only 6" good working order, just has not been used in a long time, functions fine.

$50 shipped.

If 64fairlane don't want it I would buy it.
I know Markus' driven would work, but I want a new one. I found them at MFS supply, and the listing says Comet. Is there any chance these aren't USA pieces?
I didn't complete the transaction, so I guess it's possible a message saying "item is currently unavailable" will pop up when I try to buy it. So.... if it says Comet, is it the real deal? :shrug:

Big Jim

You need to call them. I tried to order my 20 series from MFG after the Comet collapse, they were out of stock.... They might be NOS?
I am not sure who owns Comet now? Textron ran them into the ground.