Complete Original Heathkit Boonie

I am selling a Heathkit boonie that is all comnplete and original, The seat is in great shape no rips, the 2 speed is there also the shifter but is not hooked up. The frame is very straight and the tires are in great shape too. The bike has not been started in years so dont expect a running bike. It needs some work but is a great start and wouldnt take much to get going again. the bike is located in cleveland ohio and i can deliver for a fee but will not ship unless you pay for shipping,dissassembly,boxes and packing. Its a big bike. Price is 600

PM me if interested

Wow ...That didn't take long. Thought you were attached to it ...:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Is this the part where I say I dont think its worth that, and I know what you paid . :001_tt2:

Good luck with your sale. :thumbsup:

You know i have way to many bikes and dont need another unless it was a honda or rupp? As for price i am just throwing it out there and seeing what happens, if you want it let me know if not keep your thoughts to your self.

kbs8ball

That was supposed to be mine ya douche,,,,600 LMMFAO rots a ruck!!!!! does that include the restoration?

Last edited:
As for price i am just throwing it out there and seeing what happens, if you want it let me know if not keep your thoughts to your self.

Oh you mean like you did in my last for sale thread . I said almost exactly word for word what you did about my bike that was for sale. Thats kinda a double standard there aint it Gregg:angry:

(http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/complete-mini-bikes/52267-40s-50-thingamajigger-bike.html)

Smallbike88s quote "yes i dont think its worth what your asking but i know what you paid for it I really dont want the green bike bad enough to trade the boonie i got. It would be like trading a bmw isetta for a 69 dodge charger? "

Leather i was just upset because as soon as i showed interest in the green bike you bought it and traded it off!
and kenny when did you say you wanted it?

This was a personal poke between me and Gregg. We talked to each other on the phone the day we got both bikes and were just giving each other some shit because we were jealous of the each others deal . We talked it out on the phone this morning and it is all good. :thumbsup:

kbs8ball

I wanted it when i seen it on cl for 25 bucks....too bad i was a day late. you gotta be quick when greg is in your area. its all good man I would of parted it out anyway.

Last edited:
but see thats what he does he downs every one elses and then sells his junk high
I didnt pay 25 for it and jessie, all you have is junk! I would be assamed to post pics of your garbage, you wanna diss me next time ann arbor come see me lets see who has the stones to say something to my face!

I didnt pay 25 for it and jessie, all you have is junk! I would be assamed to post pics of your garbage, you wanna diss me next time ann arbor come see me lets see who has the stones to say something to my face!
My name is Not Jessie it's Jesse.

Second that thing is junk compared to my rare rupp roadster.

Third I sure will.