Cool old minibike footage

I wonder if the kid is a member on here.
I'm guessing JR. is the son of actor Bill Vint. and the film is by his Uncle Jesse. Three of the Vint brothers left Tulsa Ok. and became actors in 60"s. May not be the same Vint's, but if you look up Jesse Vint you see a older version of that kid. Looks like there related to me.

I'm guessing JR. is the son of actor Bill Vint. and the film is by his Uncle Jesse...
I think you're right. I love the first 10 seconds. Kid's riding in circles going one direction, mom's turning too, the camera is going in circles in the opposite direction, and it all comes together at the point where the kid heads down the street. Very, very cool. :thumbsup: It probably took several tries to get the timing right. The camera operator might have been a passenger on another bike, and maybe facing backwards.

Then Came Bronson

Anybody else here remember a late 1960's/early 1970 T.V. show called "Then Came Bronson"? About a guy riding a Harley every where with a sleeping bag strapped to his bike?.........This reminds me of that T.V. show. Kool video; Thanks for putting it up.

That was the theme song for the movie Midnight Cowboy. Hearing that sone brings back good memories. Video was very cool and professionally done.