Craftsman Tecumseh opposite side PTO?

Doesn't this motor look like the PTO is on the other side? Unless they mounted the carb in front? This just struck me as odd when I looked at it. Did Tecumseh make any like that? The writing on the decal on the shoot is not reversed so its not the pic.

The carb is usually under the tank on those edger motors they switched it to how its supposed to be for minibike the put the gas tank in front carb in back i got same engine almost ecept tank is in back needs to be put up front looks ok to me just my 2 cents ...

The carb is usually under the tank on those edger motors they switched it to how its supposed to be for minibike the put the gas tank in front carb in back i got same engine almost ecept tank is in back needs to be put up front looks ok to me just my 2 cents ...
But this one the carb is clearly under the tank in the front You can see the primer and of course the heater box. Both to the right of the recoil. The pic is reversed cuz another ad was posted and the engine is back to how it should be.

That type of primer is just a bulb with a long tube on it that goes to the carb. It can be mounted anywhere.
The carb is right below the tank in the heater box. You can see the choke lever. All the craftsman tecumseh motors ive found are like that. So if that engine was as the pic seemed to show, it would be a real oddball. But I know now the pic is reversed. I originally didnt think so but it is.