Crap!

I usually always check when browsing but spaced for an hour.:doah::censure::doah:

That would have made a great off road beater (with different bars). I have the shocks, tires, Tav, and clone for it. :censure: Yes, the tank would be ripped off there pronto. :thumbsup:

I thought the forks could be QA also.

1stlegendtx, 13 min is too later for free stuff in our area. I put out some free JUNK and it was picked up in 13 min!

1stlegendtx

I checked my E-Mail today after lunch and low and behold there was an E-Mail from the person with the free mini bike. She said she was sorry it took her so long to get back to me but she never thought anyone would even see the post for several days. She said she had pages of E-Mails and scrolled down to the first one and it was from me so I was the first one she contacted. I took some better pictures of it and would like to know what's stock and what's not. I know the tank's not stock and I think it should have a Tecumseh engine with a tank under the seat area. I put the CT-70 rear shocks on it just to make it easier to move. Thanks:thumbsup:

Looks like just the frame is stock,,,,BIOCH :thefinger: The JS was converted to belt.

Its not good to piss in a pit bulls territory. :thefinger: Your lucky his dog house is full right now and he needs a go kart! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

1stlegendtx

Looks like just the frame is stock,,,,BIOCH :thefinger: The JS was converted to belt.

Its not good to piss in a pit bulls territory. :thefinger: Your lucky his dog house is full right now and he needs a go kart! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
What kind of Kart are you looking for ? Let me know if you have to many Taco's laying around.

1stlegendtx, 13 min is too later for free stuff in our area.
it's the same here. i've called within 5 minutes of an ads going up for mini bike stuff and i'll already be the third or fourth person that's called on it. you need to call right away and leave right then to get a lot of this stuff.

What kind of Kart are you looking for ? Let me know if you have to many Taco's laying around.
We are looking for old school rolling frame but with live rear. Lots of karts on CL but none "just right", I only wanna spend about $100. We will probably have to store it over the top of 20 mini's. :doah:

Your freebe should be a fun project. :thumbsup: I'd make a cool set of forks for it or mod what you got with better bars.The tree baring cups don't look like they are on right.

Last edited:
it's the same here. i've called within 5 minutes of an ads going up for mini bike stuff and i'll already be the third or fourth person that's called on it. you need to call right away and leave right then to get a lot of this stuff.
It's funny, I've scored a lot of good cheap deals but every time there was a freebe I wasn't around till it was too late. :doah: There was a nice 60's Z-50 I hit in one minute but NOOOOOOO!

1stlegendtx

We are looking for old school rolling frame but with live rear. Lots of karts on CL but none "just right", I only wanna spend about $100. We will probably have to store it over the top of 20 mini's. :doah:

Your freebe should be a fun project. :thumbsup: I'd make a cool set of forks for it or mod what you got with better bars.The tree baring cups don't look like they are on right.
20 Mini's ! You must have an extra Taco 22 you need to get rid of :drool:

The only Go Karts I have are race chassis. How should the tree bearing cups be and are the forks on your Taco the same style ? Thanks

20 Mini's ! You must have an extra Taco 22 you need to get rid of :drool:

The only Go Karts I have are race chassis. How should the tree bearing cups be and are the forks on your Taco the same style ? Thanks
Looks like you have Honda QA 50 forks on there and maybe the baring cups are like that but it looks odd. Not the same forks as my super trail Taco. I don't have a taco 22.