custom drag mini bike 600 OBO 500 OBO Engine Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I didn't mean for my post to have all the pics in it. Sorry about that. I noticed in the 2nd pic on post 33, things don't look exactly straight. I've seen that pic before. How's the rest of the build? Things that make ya go, hmmmmmm. Scott.

I noticed in the 2nd pic on post 33, things don't look exactly straight. I've seen that pic before. How's the rest of the build? Things that make ya go, hmmmmmm. Scott.
it isn't straight in that pic. one of the front wheel bearings is missing so it's leaning over some.

But the motor was professionally built, it has no run time to mention and the engine builder said; "snap it up!"
Believe me, I'm not trying to start an argument, but what "proffesional" built it? The owner said that the carb still needs to be jetted. Did the builder do everything but the carb? Just askin'. Scott.

OK, I will clairify...

Believe me, I'm not trying to start an argument, but what "proffesional" built it? The owner said that the carb still needs to be jetted. Did the builder do everything but the carb? Just askin'. Scott.
Los Gatos....

Don Rector, assembled the motor and did the head work and the mild porting. (408) 930-4065 He is a pro, period.... call him!

The motor builder does not jet the motor.. He He Ha Ha. Russell from NR- does not jet the motor.

Manny, had trouble jetting... I will not have trouble jetting the thing and raising the octane from 91 to 101 It has 29 intake and 25 exhaust with rollers. Need I say more.. I can sell this engine in one phone call and two seconds....

TT

He's going to ride it upside down, HAHA upside down paint is usually used for marking and striping pavement or concrete, not the best paint, sometimes you can go to an automotive paint store and get some good quality paint that was missmatched for little or nothing. :smile:

The motor builder does not jet the motor.. He He Ha Ha. Russell from NR- does not jet the motor.[/QUOTE]The professional builders that I deal with DO jet the motors, but that's cool. I was just curious. Scott.

if i had some shop in CO build a motor and jet it, it wouldn't be right for where i am due to the elevation differences. i don't see why the builder would necessarily tune it.

if i had some shop in CO build a motor and jet it, it wouldn't be right for where i am due to the elevation differences. i don't see why the builder would necessarily tune it.
Then when you order a new motor from Briggs, Tecumseh, Robin, Kohler or any other brand do they ask you what elevation you live at? That would be a first for me. :shrug::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.