custom drag mini bike 600 OBO 500 OBO Engine Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you keep>??

I might consider it, however I have a Mikuni 22 mm and a fuel pump in a plastic bag and don't need two. How much shipped to 90232 CA? :2guns:

TT

TWIMC,

I made an offer for everything including the clutch, carb and the fuel pump and asked if it came with an original fuel tank? I expect to be turned down as it is very difficult to justify spending money to have a spare (Ding Dong) clone. If it were a Honda. I would have opted to go higher. All those parts cost a fortune and I know it. I just do not have cash to burn for extras, as I just paid a fortune to protect my head with a very expensive helmet.

So, If you cannot accept it, I do understand. The offer stands for 72 hours...

TT

I will not use Paypal so you do not take an additional hit. My Honda motor cost mega bucks and I do not expect to sell it or replace it.

BTW, What roller rockers are in the motor??? :eek:

The agreement has been made and the deposit will take place today into his checking account.

This motor and accessories are sold!

TT :doah:

thanks! :thumbsup:

i need to buy a new header though. i'll get burned for sure with the one i have now. it works perfect on the DB so i don't want to re-bend it. the Mikuni setup is going away as well, it sticks out way too far. i'm just going to go with a Tilly (been thinking about it for awhile) and angle the carb back. you can see how far the carb is sticking out in the second pic.

Last edited:
Strigoi, EE,

I wanted to thank 'Oldschoolmbrida' for making this all happen. Its very sad when someone has lost interest and needs to cash out for whatever reason's.

But the motor was professionally built, it has no run time to mention and the engine builder said; "snap it up!"

Manxter Paul has shown interest in it and if I run into trouble? It's good to have a back up plan. He want's to call my wife and tell her. "What I Purchased>? Nice Try...lol

I need the following items to complete the project of the DB #2 6.5 HP:

Top 'white or blue' fuel tank w/hardware and Cap.
Fuel Petcock.
Throttle assembly for the Mikuni.

If anyone has extras that are not being used they should speak up!

Some sad news came in yesterday besides my mother being terminal from cigarettes. A simple thing turned out, "to go all wrong in a young ladies life." Becoming very clear that she is moving away after following some Guy here to CA from TX, quitting a fantastic job, only to get laid off, and following him back to TX. This makes me very sad learning she is a follower. May God's hands hold her tightly while he teaches her to remain in CA where she belongs>?! She is lost at 30 something.

It kills me to see her make these blatent mistakes! :hammer:

TT :cursing:

Sorry to go off topic. Who else can I tell?

Last edited:
Whole minibike or just engine (Description for engine is my signature) all the parts are from AGK.
Contact info:
Email: Manuelgoree@yahoo.com
Phone: 408-307-9657
Specs: motor has only been fired up about 5 times it needs bigger main jet i can get it tuned and what not prior to sell i juss lost interest everything is in like new condition: i can make a vid of it as well starting up and running: let me know i can ship the engine but i need the money before shipping to my paypal account thanks hop we can work something out.
Here are some Photos

dont be afraid to give best offer
Alright, I'll offer you $600 for the motor, but I want the mail box, too.:hang:

Status
Not open for further replies.