Custom Drag Minibike For Sale

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I'm selling this bike for my buddy. I'm currently building him and bigger, and badder minibike, so he has no need for it any more. He is on a quest to be the fastest in the world. LOL

Anyway here is pictures, and feel free to ask details if needed. The only difference from the pictures below is that it now has a slightly bigger slide Lectron alky carb. For just a tad more power. This bike does 80mph with a 200 lb guy on it in the 1/4 mile. Motor makes about 35hp, and he wants $1500 for it. The whole bike including the motor and clutch as it sits $1500

maddcarson

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: That bike is Sweet. Like Robby said its too much though

You have any Videos of him racing it? I wanna hear How it sounds :drool:

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Yeah it's a pretty cool setup, and he said they can come and test ride it first before buying it. So I guess it's local pick up only. I know the welded head cost a at least $400 alone, because that's how much I charged him. LOL

I dunno if you guys really know about these briggs model 20, 10hp OHV briggs. But they are very common in open kart racing.

I dunno if you guys really know about these briggs model 20, 10hp OHV briggs. But they are very common in open kart racing.
MDB, is that the same as the Vangaurd industrial? I have heard good things about that engine. Are you seeing aftermarket performance parts readily available? What's the future of that engine? BTW, while perusing your gallery I notice a LOT of Briggs engines (OHV and FH) on the drag bikes. For some reason I thought that the clone was capturing more attention in the drag world.

KD

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
MDB, is that the same as the Vangaurd industrial? I have heard good things about that engine. Are you seeing aftermarket performance parts readily available? What's the future of that engine? BTW, while perusing your gallery I notice a LOT of Briggs engines (OHV and FH) on the drag bikes. For some reason I thought that the clone was capturing more attention in the drag world.

KD
No, it's a I.C. briggs OHV engine. Just like a briggs Animal, but larger, 305cc. There are plenty of parts, big pistons, stroker cranks, billet heads, bearing supports, billet sidecovers, billet cam.

This motor has a billet cam, billet cam gear, billet rod, Custom big valve head, ARC billet flywheel 36mm Alky carb, 3 disc Tomar disc clutch. It's a pretty standard setup, not super radical. But pretty fast

Sorry a 6.5hp clone cannot make no where near as much power as one of these. They are just way to small.

MDB

if youve got time and its appropriate for the thread...can you tell me

whats the thought behind the long tube from the valve cover?
and what exactly did you do the the cylinder head?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
MDB

if youve got time and its appropriate for the thread...can you tell me

whats the thought behind the long tube from the valve cover?
and what exactly did you do the the cylinder head?
That tube is there because light oil tries to come out from crankcase ventilation. It goes up first for gravity, then down for hot air to escape.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
$800 + shipping complete with motor
You couldn't build half the motor only for that price.

The factory box stock I.C. motor cost $399+ tax.
Alky carb cost $300
Big valve head $400
Billet rod $120
Billet flywheel $225
Hot coil $60
Header $50
Intake $60
Fuel pump $30
3 disc Tomar clutch $289
Billet crank gear $50
Billet Cam $150

We haven't even mentioned the frame itself yet.

This video is from yesterday at the races. The guy riding it is the same guy selling it. I'm just talking to him before he takes off.

YouTube - Brian's 305 disapears from view.