Custom Murray Track 2

buckeye

Well, the seat is interesting.
Looks pretty good. Those are fun bikes to ride as long as you keep your butt on the seat. Maybe that seat eliminates the high squeeky voice the original seat causes when you hit a bump.:laugh:

CarPlayLB

Well, the seat is interesting.
Looks pretty good. Those are fun bikes to ride as long as you keep your butt on the seat. Maybe that seat eliminates the high squeeky voice the original seat causes when you hit a bump.:laugh:
Yuup...that stock seat will let you know who is the boss! Baritone to soprano in a hurry!

I like the custom exhaust work....I can't weld or bend a tube, so that'll work!

Welcome to OldMiniBikes...hang out with us!

The seat is from a old ford 8n.I got it from a friend because before I got the bike it was in a fire and the seat melted/burned off along with throttle/brake cables , fenders and the tires had been damaged enough to worry if they were safe to ride.

How does is sound/perform with both mufflers? I'm curious what the difference is between 1 vs 2 mufflers on the same header
Paticus,It is slightly quieter with 2 mufflers as opposed to one.My purpose for that was to see if it was quieter with 2 but the bonus is it looks awesome:biggrin: