db-30

alex

ok just got the green duddle bug (i know my spelling sucks but i don't relly care) from dicks. yesterdayi put it together was a little bit of a pain but preety easy the oil drain plug was in the worst posion i took about 10 mins 2 unskrew it then puting it back in took 2 or 3 min. then i got gas in it no problem wich i was suppersed cuse it is in a bad posion. ok was about 2 start it went i looked at the air filter and it was dripping oil i think from draning it and it was alreddy 9:00 that stuff took about an hour. next day i got newspaper and cleended the air filter out and got it nice and dry. went 2 start it took a cuple trys but go it started up no problems after a cuple mins i gave it some gas and it was out. started back up did the same thing 4 times then i wated and went into the maual tryed it one more time and it worked so needs close 2 5 mins 2 warm up. got it up 2 its top speed preety quick ran it 2 or 3 miles then rode it 2 my friends house 3 miles away rode it 3-4 miles there then rode it back ajusted the govener got about 23 acored 2 gps ajusted a little more im gussing about 25+ maby close 2 30. rode it about 3 more miles checked the gas tank got about 1/2 a tank and i did not fill it all the way. i thouse the ride was relly smooth good acceration and i live in a very hilly nabor hood and the big hiils they close wen there is any snow with i rode uo no problums maby a little under my top speed. my questions r is then any thing esle i can do 2 it that is free and can u have any more wight on it with out dammage

NO!!!!!! No freaking excuse, not laziness, not newbness, not anything. You're either that stinking lazy, or you need to sell ALL your possessions and go back to school! Did you even notice the gray box you were typing in? Look in the top right corner, see the ABC with the blue check mark, that's a SPELL CHECKER use it!!!

OK just got the green doodle bug (i know my spelling sucks but i don't really care) from dicks. yesterday put it together was a little bit of a pain but pretty easy the oil drain plug was in the worst position i took about 10 minutes 2 unscrew it then putting it back in took 2 or 3 min. then i got gas in it no problem which i was supposed cause it is in a bad posion. ok was about 2 start it went i looked at the air filter and it was dripping oil i think from draning it and it was alreddy 9:00 that stuff took about an hour. next day i got newspaper and cleended the air filter out and got it nice and dry. went 2 start it took a cuple trys but go it started up no problems after a cuple mins i gave it some gas and it was out. started back up did the same thing 4 times then i wated and went into the maual tryed it one more time and it worked so needs close 2 5 mins 2 warm up. got it up 2 its top speed preety quick ran it 2 or 3 miles then rode it 2 my friends house 3 miles away rode it 3-4 miles there then rode it back ajusted the govener got about 23 acored 2 gps ajusted a little more im gussing about 25+ maby close 2 30. rode it about 3 more miles checked the gas tank got about 1/2 a tank and i did not fill it all the way. i thouse the ride was relly smooth good acceration and i live in a very hilly nabor hood and the big hiils they close wen there is any snow with i rode uo no problums maby a little under my top speed. my questions r is then any thing esle i can do 2 it that is free and can u have any more wight on it with out dammage.
Screw that, you fix the rest, even after doing 1/4 of it it won't make sense, because of the non existing punctuation.

vette66_00

ok just got the green duddle bug (i know my spelling sucks but i don't relly care) from dicks. yesterdayi put it together was a little bit of a pain but preety easy the oil drain plug was in the worst posion i took about 10 mins 2 unskrew it then puting it back in took 2 or 3 min. then i got gas in it no problem wich i was suppersed cuse it is in a bad posion. ok was about 2 start it went i looked at the air filter and it was dripping oil i think from draning it and it was alreddy 9:00 that stuff took about an hour. next day i got newspaper and cleended the air filter out and got it nice and dry. went 2 start it took a cuple trys but go it started up no problems after a cuple mins i gave it some gas and it was out. started back up did the same thing 4 times then i wated and went into the maual tryed it one more time and it worked so needs close 2 5 mins 2 warm up. got it up 2 its top speed preety quick ran it 2 or 3 miles then rode it 2 my friends house 3 miles away rode it 3-4 miles there then rode it back ajusted the govener got about 23 acored 2 gps ajusted a little more im gussing about 25+ maby close 2 30. rode it about 3 more miles checked the gas tank got about 1/2 a tank and i did not fill it all the way. i thouse the ride was relly smooth good acceration and i live in a very hilly nabor hood and the big hiils they close wen there is any snow with i rode uo no problums maby a little under my top speed. my questions r is then any thing esle i can do 2 it that is free and can u have any more wight on it with out dammage
My lord, how old are you? That is the most messed up run on sentence I have ever tried to read and 70% didnt make a hill of beans sense.

Im not even sure I get what you want? free mods to a stock motor? If you adjusted the Throttle stop screw you are a winner with all the free mods you can do with that engine.

Next upgrade the engine. Save about $160 and you will have a true 30+ mph mini.

Also stay in school. I think I have to barf now reading that.

vette66_00

I re-read his post. And if I could delete my response I would. How dare somebody come to a site, Type that 2 year old garbage and want answers. My bad for over looking it but I still have a headache from last nights reading. Just absurd.