Detroit Autorama Mini Bike Section this weekend

Mean Dean

In The Basement with the Rat Rods is going to be an entire section of Mini's just to the right of the escalator. There will be a lot of everything old and new, Drag to custom to Restored. I am bringing the Terror Tandem. A mint restored all correct Ruttman Spyder large Frame in Sublime. And one other not determined yet. I will be there all day Saturday. Steve is Bringing the Snow Draggin" A cool Ruttman Chopper all customized. I donated a set of forks so he could show it this weekend. You guys have to see this thing it is so cool. Looks like a Tom Daniels design from the 70's. Should be a lot of cool bikes.

Glad to hear Dean. I'm not sure if I will be in the same place, but last year I was at the top of the escalator. I will be with the Motor city Modified Car Club showing the V4, V8, and the air compressor engine. I will make it a point to stop down and see you and the rest of the mini's.

vwfan79

I will be there with the Lil Indian Hellcat and my build off Spyder, should be a good time.:thumbsup: Will be a good promotion for the hobby for sure. :scooter:

Mean Dean

Detroit Autorama Shots.

Hi Steve, I would like to meet you in person also. I will be there Tonight and Tomorrow night. I took some really good pics last night. I had the pleasure to meet member ToddR and he brought his custom built Lil Indian. VWfan came last night and brought his all original Lil Indian Hellcat. Nice Bike. I brought the Rupp Chevy Jr., My Terror Tandem now took it on it's maiden voyage the other day pulls the wheels off the ground and pulls like a freight train downhill if you crack the throttle hard Thanks NZO or Pak Mule on Here. He builds the best clone motors you guys. I brought my All original Purple Grasshopper too.There were two Bad ass Heath Kit Boonie Bikes built by Tom N. Bob Colemans custom Harrisons. A few Nice Drag Bikes. The Semi Trailer and tractor Go cart. Some custom built Choppers. All good Stuff out hobby needs.

Mean Dean

More pics

Here are some more. That's Jerry AKA Chili. He makes the best damn CHILI. he is in pic 3. That is his Ruttman rat Bike LOl . It is a Jr. Dragster mtor with an old beat up recoil cover. The funny thing is the bike is all original down to the axel and fork bolts, tires and wheels. This thing Scoots.

Last edited:

Mean Dean

Detroit Autorama pics

These are the rest. You have to really look into the detail and craftsmanship of the Boonie Bikes built by Tom N. These are riders too not just show bikes. And they are built engines. His wife was riding the green one last year on Motor City Mini's Summer Cruise weekend. You guys should not miss it it is coming up.

Mean Dean

Thanks guys I like to share the good stuff. It is amazing how many people come up and say I had one sold it for $25. or The dad threw it out when they moved out. Good stories already this weekend.

Mean Dean

Special Member, Hell we are all special!, We are the ones that are keeping our childhood alive. Come on down! 8 to 80 blind crippled and crazy. Lets ride! A few of us fired them up and rapped on after a Blown Alcohol 55 Chevy gasser did it.

vwfan79

Great weekend, lots of fun with a ton of nice cars and mini bikes. Congrats to Dean, Chili and the guys from Monster Minis. Now this weather needs to break so we can all ride:scooter: