Detroit drag racers and riders 2013

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Just because u havent seen our vids from way back when, doesnt mean Cali was first. Ive only been racin bikes goin on 3 years, but ive seen video from 05 and Im sure it goes back further than that.

You sound like Mdb. cali didnt invent mini bikes, or racing, or dragbikes, or makin videos.

And as far as the first 6 second pass, we shall see:laugh: I gots that super powa now.
Don't put me in it
I was just putting us out there so we can grow all over the world being known. In the end it helps everyone as a hobby.

I didn't do it to put my name out there, my name is just known for being the first, that's all

that's right. converter will be a whole new ball game. I believe we can run in the low 9sec index on gas with the new set up we have. It won't be the first small block on a tc on the west coast but it will be the first I'm ahware of to do it with a Polar set up.
I was actually tinkerin wit the idea to put my small block on my drag bike wit t/c on it:scooter: jus for chits n giggles

I alwase see you guys by my house. I was laying in the chair one morning and i heard a loud noise sounded like a weed wacker look out my window and its a minibike with a dirtbike motor on it all I could thing if was hell yes it's time

chadillac

why did you need a new crank? and freashend up? did u blow it up last year or what?
My crank key way had some slop from the clutch hitting hard and I just wanted to replace it to make it all good when I put the shockwave on. I was only going to use the disk clutch last year, so didn't bother to much with it. I just wanted the Stationary Sheave Assembly and the crank to fit precise. I think I could have had it repaired, but I'd rather just get a new one.

We are riding and racing on french rd today by city airport. You can get there by taking Vandyke to 6mile rd east or Lynch rd east. Either way you follow it around the bend and you will see us.:scooter::scooter::scooter: