Do the blue clones have an alternator?

Im asking cuz a headlight would be nice to have. It has a low oil shutoff that has to have power right? A bike light isnt a problem but i was just wondering. Also it backfires sometimes when we start it,is that normal? Thanks:thumbsup:

The power to the oil shut off is just grounding the coil like an off switch. You would have to get a lighting coil using a Honda fly wheel or rig up a bicycle generator geared to the chain or the wheel.

the mini we have has what looks to be a ct50 front end on it with a light but we never had an engine with a lighting coil. I was at a site that had honda lighting coils for the clones @3amp or 10 amp so id have to get the flywheel to. Thats fine its gonna have to wait a couple of weeks. I just got a 14 inch rear tire from hf and it took the flip over action out of it and goes 35 in like 20 feet,faster that than my grand se v6:smile:

vette66_00

the mini we have has what looks to be a ct50 front end on it with a light but we never had an engine with a lighting coil. I was at a site that had honda lighting coils for the clones @3amp or 10 amp so id have to get the flywheel to. Thats fine its gonna have to wait a couple of weeks. I just got a 14 inch rear tire from hf and it took the flip over action out of it and goes 35 in like 20 feet,faster that than my grand se v6:smile:
What site did you go to that had the lighting coils for the clones?

and goes 35 in like 20 feet,faster that than my grand se v6:smile:
i'm calling bullshit (don't really need to call it since it is, unless 20' is a special distance i've never heard of) and that just makes it seem like you have no idea what you're talking about.

14" is a tall tire and that's going to hurt your acceleration.

:thumbsup:

i'm calling bullshit (don't really need to call it since it is, unless 20' is a special distance i've never heard of) and that just makes it seem like you have no idea what you're talking about.

14" is a tall tire and that's going to hurt your acceleration.

:thumbsup:
Yeah, 35 in 20 feet would be one wild ride!! :eek:

Ok maybe it was more than 20 feet but I swear not much,the thing is insane and not even the least bit safe. It was the the length of two storage units and takes off faster than my car witch is a 95 Pontiac grand am se with a v6. I linked to the site from here looking for exhaust pipes,ill try to repeat what I looked for

Im going to call the mini "Hate Tank". After 2 tanks of gas and an oil change a 14 inch back tire to take the flip over factor out of it we took out the throttle stop screw now is got the death wobble at top speed. I love the :censure: thing!!