don't like new adds

joshua. c.

I understand this site is in need of money but these new adds popping up in the middle of the forum list are the most annoying thing ever. Ill never buy a product advertised in such an intrusive way. if your going to put add on the site use the unused space in the margins on both sides of the page. there's plenty of room there and it wont annoy people. and what makes if worse is when you click the x to get rid of the add the annoying part the space it takes up in the list doesn't go away.!

adds are ok the site needs mony but annoying adds that get in the way of using the site are not!

I've never seen ads on this site either.

Sounds like a problem is on your end.

edit: I just checked the site in incognito mode (not logged in) to see if being a supporting member had anything to do with ads. Still didn't see any.

Steve73

I understand this site is in need of money but these new adds popping up in the middle of the forum list are the most annoying thing ever. Ill never buy a product advertised in such an intrusive way. if your going to put add on the site use the unused space in the margins on both sides of the page. there's plenty of room there and it wont annoy people. and what makes if worse is when you click the x to get rid of the add the annoying part the space it takes up in the list doesn't go away.!

adds are ok the site needs mony but annoying adds that get in the way of using the site are not!
i see adds everywhere too on here but that's how it is. you get what you get and you dont throw a fit. become a supporting member and enjoy the benefits and support a great site! I am not even half the mini bike enthusiasts i am today if it wasn't for this site! but i understand where your coming from and you have a good point.

Out of curiosity, like @Strigoi , I logged out and explored the site. I opened several threads and I saw ZERO ads. You must have adware, or something, on your device. I suggest scanning it with Malwarebytes.

I rarely come on here on my phone, that 6.2" screen just ain't big enough for me, have to use my old man glasses or hold the phone at arm's length. If the phone were my only option, I probably wouldn't bother coming on here very often. I like my desktop PC with a large monitor, 640 watt speaker system, wireless mouse and illuminated keyboard. Anywho, my preferred browser is Firefox, which is what I use on the PC. I use Chrome on my phone simply because I haven't bothered to download Firefox on it yet. I don't see ads on here using either of them, if I'm running ad blockers they must be default/automatic.

joshua. c.

these adds just started for me yesterday until then there were none for me. they started pooping up in between thread titles. taking up space and getting in the way and there's no way to get rid of them. its frustrating. and i doubt they are from malware because they appear to only affect this web page and appear to be designed for it, its to specific. if it was malware it would be a one in a million shot to infect a computer that used the site it was intended for. also other members confirm the adds meaning its not just me. and if these adds are being used an incentive to become a supporting member there's a term for that called extortion. also i only go online on pc using firefox.

these adds just started for me yesterday until then there were none for me. they started pooping up in between thread titles. taking up space and getting in the way and there's no way to get rid of them. its frustrating. and i doubt they are from malware because they appear to only affect this web page and appear to be designed for it, its to specific. if it was malware it would be a one in a million shot to infect a computer that used the site it was intended for. also other members confirm the adds meaning its not just me. and if these adds are being used an incentive to become a supporting member there's a term for that called extortion. also i only go online on pc using firefox.
Even if I log out, close my browser, wait a while, open Firefox, come on this site without logging in, I still don't see any ads. Make sure your Firefox is up to date (Open menu, click "Help", click "About Firefox"). Only other thing I can thick of is to check all of your setting (Open menu, click "Options"). I'm not tech-savvy so that's all I can think of to check.

I think Tom S is right. If you don't like the intrusions, cough up 25 smackers and support the site. Otherwise spend more money on the shit that's being pedaled and enjoy your slicer/dicer/demagnetizer/hair growing/ pimple popping/ slice of NIRVANA. You know you want to.

capguncowboy

I think Tom S is right. If you don't like the intrusions, cough up 25 smackers and support the site. Otherwise spend more money on the shit that's being pedaled and enjoy your slicer/dicer/demagnetizer/hair growing/ pimple popping/ slice of NIRVANA. You know you want to.
I am a supporting member.

Firefox: Open menu, click "Options", select/click "Privacy & Security", scroll down to "Permissions", check "Block pop-up windows" if it isn't already.