doodle bug 30 with a TAV?

I have a doodle bug 30 and I was wondering if I should buy a TAV for it because right now it really kind of suck it can bearly drive on grass. is it even compatible with the doodle bug?

Upgrade to the 6.5 Honda clone engine and you can use a tav. Your stock engine has a 5/8 shaft and the smallest tav available today is for 3/4 inch crank. And you will like the extra power anyway. Stock engine sell it on ebay.

Most guys are using the Harbor freight 6.5 clones there a 159. dollars when there not on sale and if you get the 20% off coupon and get them when H.F. runs a sale on the engines you can get them around 105 bucks with coupon. They are on sale until end of this month for 129. and there a 20% off coupon out there to. Check under cjtmini for adt. plate to mount the engine to your bike if you do not want to slot your motor plate to fit the new engine.

with that much power do you think I could go riding with my freinds (they have quads) will I be able to keep up? how fast will it go?

with that much power do you think I could go riding with my freinds (they have quads) will I be able to keep up? how fast will it go?
Yeah you'll keep up and pass some depending on what size they are and your gearing.

Most guys have to raise the engine so the Tav fits. (mine is down low)