Doodle Bug Score

I think I lucked up today , got 2 Doodle Bugs , DB30S , pretty much complete bikes , both for $125 ! Gonna take the best parts from both bikes to build one , new Predator for sure . I'm gonna keep the green frame !

Good find.I can't find one around here at all.I have an ad on c/l wanting one for a project.If I do find one they want 200 bucks and a 100 mi one way trip. Bill

$104.64 w/tax ! I assume it could be made to run , but it's a piece ! This black one had a 3-1/2 hp Briggs on it , has compression and spark so I know it'll run and I'm keeping it for who knows what ? The 97cc Baja was on the green machine so I swapped em out and kept all the best parts for putting the green one together , as I can see all I have to buy is the new Predator , and one tire , I got clutch and chain , if I get this this roller sold I'll be out about $ 160.00 total , If I decide to paint it I'll have a little more in it but really just wanna make a good rider , nothing over the top :thumbsup:

Chipper,I'll meet you in Mobile.LOL.(joke)The one I have now I drove 60 miles and paid 135 for it and an old smoking 5 horse Briggs.It's almost finished with a hemi on it so I need another one.I think I'll go Briggs on the next one.3.5hp for the grandkids.

Last edited:
Hey Bama Jama ( aka Tiger Bait ) , I got a 3-1/2 briggs that was on that bike , the only thing wrong w/roller is bent handle bars , a little heat can fix that , I have all the parts , the guy made an aluminum plate for under the seat as the plastic is cracked , the rotor is a little warped and a broken stud on sprocket hub , If I cant get the hundred for it the way it is we might can work something out and include the Briggs ?

Thanks Chipper.If you were 100mi away we would talk.I can't be away from the house long at the time.My screen name has nothing to do with Bama football.I got it from the song Ol Black Betty from Bama lama and mammy jama but ROLL TIDE! anyway.LOL

OK , I'm with Buckeye , at least Auburn are Tigers too ! I sold the black frame roller for $85 , First guy that called bought it , could have held out for the hundred but I bowl Thur night and Leaving on fishing trip so I figured wth let it go. The 3-1/2 Briggs cranked instantly with a shot of acetone :thumbsup: