Dragbike Sprockets

#1- 53t Rocket sprocket

#2- 58t Horstman sprocket

#3- 59t Goldspeed skip tooth sprocket

#4- 60t Horstman sprocket

#5 64t Flames sprocket

All drums are lathe-trued NOS Azusa 4-1/2"...

All sprockets are lightly used...

#1 and #5 fit Azusa Astro, Azusa TriStar, Trail Horse 5-spoke alloys...add $5 for bolts/spacers kit if you're mounting to a 5-spoke wheel...

#2, #3 and #4 fit Azusa TriStar, Manco, and Kidney Bean alloys...

$25 each, plus shipping...:blink:

Im gonna check my Wards rear sprocket, should be the same as a Trail Horse I'm assuming...I may get one...they look awesome, and as mentioned by joekd, they are a work of art no doubt!

Tempted to buy the flamed sprocket just to hang on the wall of my garage, that thing is pure guy art
Yeah, it's cool-looking...I've had it sitting around my shop for 3 months just looking at it...the skip-section design is unique, as is the interlocking pattern.

I was thinking about scalloping the hub on a mill to remove the sections behind the flames...

Call me another satisfied customer! :thumbsup:

(Oh yeah, When your gas cap falls off, so does your paint :doah:)

So now I need brakes, What do I use?

Last edited:
how wide is the spacer you mentioned here? I have a 6" tristar rim with a 60tooth sprocket/brake drum but it sits too deep into the rim. chain rubs on the tire. I had to go with an azusalite 6" for now. I'd like to get this tristar set up with one of these sprockets if possible. Is the brake drum on yours 4.5"? Looks like it could be. I'd appreciate any help you could give me here. Thanks.

how wide is the spacer you mentioned here? I have a 6" tristar rim with a 60tooth sprocket/brake drum but it sits too deep into the rim. chain rubs on the tire. I had to go with an azusalite 6" for now. I'd like to get this tristar set up with one of these sprockets if possible. Is the brake drum on yours 4.5"? Looks like it could be. I'd appreciate any help you could give me here. Thanks.
Yes, these are new, old stock Azusa 4.5" drums, so the standard Azusa brake assembly will work...

The spacers I mentioned in the listing are meant for mounting these sprockets to an Azusa Astro wheel, but if your tire rubs the chain on your TriStar wheel, spacers would cure that problem...

I have steel spacers and matching bolts in a variety of lengths, and I can also machine billet aluminum 2024 spacer sets in any length...and they're not expensive.

I machine them from new billet on a lathe, and they are accurate to 0.001", so if you're building a 90mph minibike, these will spin absolutely true...

PM me, and we'll find out what width wheel you're using, and what type/size spacers you need...