El Tigre

attached is the el tigre. any help?
The same Truckstealer from Evilbay that bought my Arctic Cat SSS Cat? .. Is the El Tigre all chrome? That HAS to help. They aren't the most valuable in the world BUT it's 40 years old so that means something. If it is all chrome and the chrome is good that's gotta help too. In pretty good shape with a newer motor something that rolls and goes, I'd probably want 300 for it myself I would think. What all is missing from the bike? It looks pretty good. :thumbsup:

1stlegendtx

attached is the el tigre. any help?
Cant see the wheels very good but I would say that's one of the last EL-Tigre's and made for JCPenney by Bird manufacturing. It looks pretty complete. What parts are you looking for. If you are doing a restoration then you will need a tecumseh engine, extended exhaust pipe, an A/FX sticker for the front and Chrome wheels. This link has a nice EL-Tigre that is pretty O.E. The Engine is to new other than that its about as nice as you will find.Mini Bike Bird Chrome minibike vintage J. C. Penny's : eBay Motors (item 350304839308 end time Jan-22-10 20:55:07 PST)

It is pretty complete. But yes it is missing the original engine, exhaust as well as a couple other parts. I do think the front decal that it has is original.

I wanted to get an estimate for value before I restore too far.

Yes that is a very very nice looking el tigre.