El Tigre

I finally scored my 3rd Bird , Dallas Craigs List . It's all there minus original seat and rubber brake pad , good chrome , shocks work too . The bike comes with 2 Predators , the one on it and another good one too ! I tried to talk him into just selling the roller but no go . All good though , the mini , extra Predator and yes he has the original fenders too , they're just not on the bike , $250 ! I already have one Predator sold for $75 , so I'm in $175 , I'm gonna put a Tecumseh on it and keep it as a survivor !
My Buddy Bob that owns the Hunting Ranch In Seymour Tx happened to be in Dallas today so I lucked up as he's picking it up this evening for me :thumbsup:

hey chipper, nice bike.......does the rear fender have the extension pipe for the exhaust on it? just wondering cause I have afew parts left.........:thumbsup:

Thanks Tippy , I won't have bike in my hands till Monday morning , I'm near Baton Rouge Louisiana and lucky me my Buddy was in Dallas today , he's picking it up this evening and will drop it off to me Mon morning , so not sure on that , all I know is guy said he had the original fenders to go with it ?

yes I did chipper......it needed work......and I am into powells, bonanzas and totes......I have a few parts left........and I thought the pipe was pretty cool too...........anyway, if you don't have it on your rear fender, give me a holler......be happy to see it go to someone who wants to keep his bike original............:wink::wink:

Awesome , My Buddy Bob just called me and he has the mini in the back of his truck !! He's gonna drop it off at my shop tomorrow ! I'll see what I have and let you know Tippy :smile:

I would love to find a Bonanza , not many minis available here in the south ! I lucked up on a couple Birds so that's the collection I'm working on !

buckeye

Yeah, no Nanza's down here.
There was one flaky dude in Huntville who didn't know what he had.
Must of been something special as, I got a couple pm's from some Nanza hoarders wanting to know how far for me to get it.
Finally disappeared. That's the only one I have seen in thre years of ijtense searching.

Got to my shop this morning and there was my new El Tigre , the spare motor that came with it , Brand New Predator in the box ! The one on it is clearly new as well too ! , The box of parts had the fenders ( black ) I guess they were painted at some point , under seat header w/muffler and air filter set up , original back wheel and sprocket ( he had changed that for some reason ?
2-Predator $210
1- air-filter $30
1-header $40
that's $280 so the guy gave me the mini + $30 , SWEET :thumbsup:
I'll get some pics up later

Last edited: