Engine Coupon?

Does anyone have a coupon for the 99 buck Harbor Freight engines they can post a copy off. My Harbor Freight will accept copies of coupons. Thanks

yea i know i saw that but still u know 6.5 99$ is good offer but he should be more patient this forum is slower than :censure: on the weekend

vette66_00

Does anyone have a coupon for the 99 buck Harbor Freight engines they can post a copy off. My Harbor Freight will accept copies of coupons. Thanks
All I have is the motors for $109.99 coupon in the mailer. But they are on sale right now for $119.99 so the 20% off coupon would be a better way to go. So it would be $95.99 plus tax. Also you cant use coupons together at HF anymore.

I know cause I just bought another one this weekend. haha I love having a couple backups. Now to buy hop-up parts...hehe

And I'll ask as often as I need. Thats what forums are designed for, not for people to make smart comments. Like my dad always told me if you don't have something nice to say keep your mouth shut!
and people on forums don't like it when you keep asking the same question a bunch of times.

and people on forums don't like it when you keep asking the same question a bunch of times.
Do you have a life or do you just get on this forum and comment on everything that people have to say. I get on here to get answers or to look for help on a subject. And yes you have to ask alot for a coupon. Its not a one time deal genius because they are dated. Thats means that new ones are coming out at different times. My closest Harbor Freight is 80 miles away so I don't get local flyers in the mail and they are not always posted on there website or in the coupons section. Which in this case they are not, so that is why I asked for anyone that had one. So if you did not have a coupon or could help me you should have kept your smart ass mouth shut! LIKE I SAID BEFORE FORUMS ARE FOR HELPING PEOPLE NOT FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE SMART COMMENTS.

Hent

mushhoss,

you're right, the forums are for helping people. however, the forums are not for begging for coupons over and over and over. it gets old. no need to get nasty with the other members who would potentially help you out in the future, either.

mushhoss,

you're right, the forums are for helping people. however, the forums are not for begging for coupons over and over and over. it gets old. no need to get nasty with the other members who would potentially help you out in the future, either.
How do you get asking for a coupon is begging? Someone mentioned that the 99 dollar coupons were out there again in another thread and I asked if anyone had one if they could post it and I then i decided that maybe I should ask in my own thread for one that I might have better luck. So I did and then it started. So if asking for a coupon twice is begging forgive Mr Hent.

you asked in one thread, asked again in the same thread 2.5 hours later and then made a new thread about it the next day. that's excessive and it just shows how impatient you are.

Yes I did ask about it in one thread, and yes I did ask again 2.5 hours later. Yes I did start a new thread the next day with a new title. I did because I was going to savannah for work and I was hoping to get a one before I went so I could pick up an engine for my mini frame that I just got finished painting. Not because I was impatient, because money has been tight with me for some time now with my work being cut back. Strigoi who are you to tell me how I can post and how many questions I can ask? Who are you make smart comments about someone needing help? Why should I have to explain this whole ordeal to you? Forums are for people to help people not for people to criticize other people. You have said that the traffic is slow on this forum and then you complain about me asking 3 times in 2 days?? Traffic will probably be slow as long as there is people like you. You and your attitude is not good for this or any other forum

Yes I did ask about it in one thread, and yes I did ask again 2.5 hours later. Yes I did start a new thread the next day with a new title. I did because I was going to savannah for work and I was hoping to get a one before I went so I could pick up an engine for my mini frame that I just got finished painting. Not because I was impatient, because money has been tight with me for some time now with my work being cut back. Strigoi who are you to tell me how I can post and how many questions I can ask? Who are you make smart comments about someone needing help? Why should I have to explain this whole ordeal to you? Forums are for people to help people not for people to criticize other people. You have said that the traffic is slow on this forum and then you complain about me asking 3 times in 2 days?? Traffic will probably be slow as long as there is people like you. You and your attitude is not good for this or any other forum
I don't know about all that Bro. Strigoi is one the guys who helped me out, without feeling like one of Jerry's Kids :thumbsup: You must have done something to Piss the guy off..... The best info I can give you is to sign up for the preferred customer online or go into the store and sign up. Next time you will have your coupon in the flyer. BTW.... If you don't have the coupon you can go into Harbor Freight and grab the add and the coupon they have in the store is $119.00. Its only $20.00 more to eat shit now and learn a valuable Lesson then it is for shit like this....Not trying to be an @SS just letting you know........................LATER