EVENT: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion II Mini Bike Changes May 21st 2011

It's that time already to get prepared for the Eagle Field Fresno Dragsways Reunion II on Saturday May 21st 2011. This year Mini Bikes with electric start are welcomed and we lowered the entry to $20 after paying an admission fee of $15. The new rules have not been posted yet but they will reflect the change soon, just be sure to bring and wear full length pants, gloves, shoes, leather, denim or vinyl jacket and a helmet. Anyone interested in a special pre-registration price should PM me for details. We offer a Class Favorite award but may add a King of The Hill award if you guys are interested. 114 DAYS:wink: Rocky

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds tempting. hopefully my DB will be done by then. only 300'? is an 1/8 or 1/4 not possible there?

i missed my usual desert camping vacation in November so it may be worth taking some time off work to just watch.

sounds tempting. hopefully my DB will be done by then. only 300'? is an 1/8 or 1/4 not possible there?

i missed my usual desert camping vacation in November so it may be worth taking some time off work to just watch.
1/8th Mile is possible and camping is allowed at Eagle field an It is like the desert:wink:

vette66_00

It is like the desert:wink:
Well if like the desert you mean in the middle of F&^%ing nowhere yah its like the desert. :laugh:

Strigoi you should totally go. I think I will be bring the truck and mini if all goes well with my current endeavor :thumbsup: ... Should be a blast.

We had a blast at this event last year.:thumbsup:Thank you for putting it on.
The guys that raced last year were fine with 300 feet.Any racing is better then none.
If you do change the track length to 1/8 mile just let us know before we get there so we can re-gear our bikes.:scooter:

The races were great last time out. tho i had a string of bad luck(had to ride 3 different bikes cuz of my head gasket problems lol) Fast tote goat be easy on the model-a this year, i can't drive for you cuz a bmw with a fruit driving wont be in the other lane :updown:

Yeap i'm stil laround, hiding in the shadows lol. I'm tryin to save a few bucks to get down there, i've heard the racin's good its just i got a few other projects a little higher on the priority list. I'll talk to the locals and see if we can get a little group to come down and hit a race or two!:scooter::scooter:

OK, we have only 2 months before the event and the new Website is up! I've added a scheduled to appear page to the site and would like to post any mini bikes who plan on attending, post a pic if you plan on coming and I'll ad it to the site!

edwin

OK, we have only 2 months before the event and the new Website is up! I've added a scheduled to appear page to the site and would like to post any mini bikes who plan on attending, post a pic if you plan on coming and I'll ad it to the site!
whats the website name ??