EVENT: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion II Mini Bike Changes May 21st 2011

The mini bike guys that were there last time will be there again along with the Model a Ford I crashed last time, we're all looking forward to it, I'll try to keep it straight this time.

Pepboyspecial tore em up! Won the minibike drags by a bunch. He also rode his Triumph Bonneville an hour and a half to get there and raced it against the drag bikes doing quite well, then he raced a junior dragster with his mini and got a little out of shape, I think there will be a rematch next time. He then got called out with the Booneville again by a 1200 Harley with wheelie bars, he and the Triumph came off that one with a win. It was a great time and can't wait for the next one.

I do got one smack-talk thing to say, if you got a "mini-dragbike", pumped-up bike, bring it on if you think it can run! haulin' ass is easy, but haulin' ass with no bar in a short distance is a whole 'nother ballgame :scooter::scooter: Loved the event and to all the people who put the race on thank you guys! perfect weather and a fun day to play! :thumbsup: