EVENT: ***Hell on Wheels 2011*** June 11, 2011

Hellonwheels latest and greatest. I just talked to meatball and we can pay at the gate 10.00 to get in. And pay meatball 20.00 to race. last time it was fun. Had a great time. This year will be shade and more people, And choise of tracks.
Just finished getting the 1300 ready, gonna bring both Bonanzas out, they don't charge per bike right?

george3

I just received this email.
HERE IT IS, WHO,S GOING? WHO,S CAMPING OUT? WHO,S RACING? WHO,S HELPING WITH DRAG RACE? WHO,S HELPING WITH DRAG LIGHT IF POSSIBLE(MOTORMIND AND GRANDAD? ERIC? EDWIN? GEORGE? TONY? CRAZYDAVE? OLBRIGGS? SOME ONE PLEASE STEP UP!)
LETS ALL RESPOND PLEASE SO WE CAN PLAN THINGS A HEAD OF TIME?!.I MIGHT HAVE A BOOTH IF YOU WANT TO SHOW OFF YOUR COOL LOOKING MINIBIKE? WE CAN SELL STUFF NO PROBLEM LIKE A SMALL MINIBIKE SWAMPMEET SO TELL EVERY ONE ON OldMiniBikes LIKE OLD MAN mac THEY CAN BRING MINIBIKE SHIT TO SELL AT LEAST FROM THE BACK OF THEIR TRUCK SINCE WE,LL TRY TO PARK TOGETHER UNDER THE "MAC BANNER".
EMAIL ME IF YOUR GOING ECT.THANKS.

maddcarson

they charge per racer.

Remember, there is also going to be a PINUP PADGET, bonfire, bbq, overnight camping!!

the promoter is also letting us setup a drag strip and letting us have a swap meet

Mac

they charge per racer.

the promoter is also letting us setup a drag strip and letting us have a swap meet
.......Ask someone that's coming to invest in a camera, so we can see what we're missing.

Drag Racing??? Charles did you hear that????
Get the gang together and come on out!!!
The more the marrier.
Spred the word at Anna this weekend.

Mac

Mac if you dont want to race why not come out to sell some stuff.
Many reasons:

I'm on a two week Jury Duty now and I'm worn out.

I hate driving freeways.

I don't believe in mixing minibikes with motorcycles.

...And last,but most important....
I don't enjoy racing, and the BS that goes with it.

Have a Great Time. Life is short.

Many reasons:

I'm on a two week Jury Duty now and I'm worn out.

I hate driving freeways.

I don't believe in mixing minibikes with motorcycles.

...And last,but most important....
I don't enjoy racing, and the BS that goes with it.

Have a Great Time. Life is short.
That's a bummer Mac!! We will miss you!!!
Come out and just hang with the Guys.

I plan to be there, I also plan to "ride" in a race and hang out for the day. I don't intend on spending the nite but you never know. ??? I would be happy to bring both my Bonanza's one for riding and the other to display if the promotor would like. I can help with what ever is needed (except clean the toilets)

Does anyone know when the gates open?

Anybody need a ride?? I will be traveling on the 105 from EL Segundo to the 605 to the 60 You can meet me at my house or I can pick you up on the way. Hit me up if so????