EVENT: LONESTAR ROUND UP April 1st-3rd Austin, Texas

I am hoping to have my Cat Slingshot done for the round-up In Austin. The main thing I'll be waiting on is the chromeplating. I'm rechroming the fenders, forks, wheel stars, and chainguard. I just did a spray out on the pearl green paint and I really like it.

I'll have my '57 Ford there too. It is actually ready to go.

Hope to see some of you there.

No event news yet. I've been checking the round up site every day.

Grant, you got any seat time on the murray yet? Hows it looking?
I've been riding it around the complex here, no dirt yet. Still breaking in and tuning the engine. It's got a little too much torque with the current gearing though. I'm going to convert over to a 35 pitch sprocket so i'll have more options to tune with an adjustable clutch. RIght now it's got 41 and my clutches don't swing that way lol. Oh and I'm on the hunt for the right set of bars that are taller and feel right. Those on there now are lowriders.

YouTube - Short Test Run - Murray Track 2

I watched your video of the dirt track race you guys had there.

It looked like it most of the bikes had stock engines. Do you guys ever build your engines for these races?

We've got 4 tracks now here in Southern California with guys running some pretty competitive bikes. It's been alot of fun.

Most of the bikes are stock motor. This "event" was created for fun but has grown rather large in the past 2 years. This track is small, real small. I've seen really good riders with small motors woop up on higher powered bikes. Plus the organizers really push to keep things safe.

Here is some info for this year---finally.

Freakin' Minibike Races...! - THE H.A.M.B.

getting ready... this thing will be way bigger this year, me and 3 more bringing bikes that werent there last year. sill havent seen any rules for this year yet!