EVENT: LONESTAR ROUND UP April 1st-3rd Austin, Texas

DMR

Show went well today, unfortunately I can't race because I am under 18. Going cruising on Congress street tonight.

DMR

Well that bites...how were the mini bike races? Any spills, thrills, chills? How's the surface?
Races yesterday were good, track is much larger this year with a sandy/loamy surface, had a 3-wheel dune kart flip over and one guy went into the fence, no injuries. I'll let you know how the races go today. Why aren't you here bungl?

DMR

The event went well, I met up with fletchman and mmisterbungl, both of their bikes looked great and sounded good too. mmisterbungl had a bad plug so I went ahead and swapped plugs with him so that he could race, I was also able to lend fletchman some fuel. So even though I didn't get to race I was happy to contribute. Me and my friend did take our MiniBikes out on congress street and were able to make it about 6 blocks until the cops got onto us. He let us ride back to my truck with a warning. All in all it was a good time and hopefully we can organize an event before next year's roundup.

i had a great time.
bummed i didn't check this thread while i was there, i would have liked to meet you guys.
Yeah, we should have planned better to meet up somehow. What'd you think about that freaking orange bike with the jr. dragster block that blew everyone's ear drums? :laugh: I couldnt even hear my engine when that thing was running

DMR

Yeah, we should have planned better to meet up somehow. What'd you think about that freaking orange bike with the jr. dragster block that blew everyone's ear drums? :laugh: I couldnt even hear my engine when that thing was running
Too bad the guy could ride it worth a :001_9898:
It was also geared a little bit tall but a cool bike overall.

The event went well, I met up with fletchman and mmisterbungl, both of their bikes looked great and sounded good too. mmisterbungl had a bad plug so I went ahead and swapped plugs with him so that he could race, I was also able to lend fletchman some fuel. So even though I didn't get to race I was happy to contribute. Me and my friend did take our MiniBikes out on congress street and were able to make it about 6 blocks until the cops got onto us. He let us ride back to my truck with a warning. All in all it was a good time and hopefully we can organize an event before next year's roundup.
Thanks again for the fuel. Good to see you.

DMR

Yeah it was great meeting both of you guys. We'll have to get an event in the works for sometime later this year.

Man wish I could have taken off sounds like you had a lot more fun this year than lasst year when I was there.
Does anybody have pictures or videos of all the fun