Exciting news! 1968/69 Rupp TC covers

100_1537.JPG 100_1459.JPG any word on 68-69 Rupp clutch covers ???? I was thinking about having 10 more cast aluminum covers made but I would like the stamped covers instead 100_1439.JPG 100_1464.JPG let me know if anybody is interested in cast covers??

Last edited:

capguncowboy

Last edited:
I am glad I purchased that used one off of EBay a few months ago for $200. It is in good condition and I am surprised that no one grabbed it before I did. I would still be interested in one of these tho so I hope he can get them ready.

capguncowboy

I am glad I purchased that used one off of EBay a few months ago for $200. It is in good condition and I am surprised that no one grabbed it before I did. I would still be interested in one of these tho so I hope he can get them ready.
I picked up one oon eBay last week for $190. Its in great shape except a tiny portion of pitting, but it'll be hidden by the clutch bracket once it's installed

I was waiting for repops made from sheet metal, I will stop at foundry today and start having casted covers made , spring is almost here so I won't have time to finish and polish let me know if that works , I do have 64 - 67 covers already casted and in Stock, thanks Von

capguncowboy

I was waiting for repops made from sheet metal, I will stop at foundry today and start having casted covers made , spring is almost here so I won't have time to finish and polish let me know if that works , I do have 64 - 67 covers already casted and in Stock, thanks Von
I would want the vent routed out, but I can do the polishing if it'll save you some time and save me some money :thumbsup: