Exciting news! 1968/69 Rupp TC covers

Hi, I previously reproduced the 68/69 two speed set up, that are now being sold by Jim at Blackwidow Motorsport. Now I am excited to announce that I am now reproducing the 68/69 TC covers! The covers will be reproduce in this same gauge steel as the originals. They will be exactly like the originals in every way. They will be chrome plated and ready to install! I am hoping the covers will be available in about 6 weeks.

I am also considering making the 68/69 gas tanks (yes I know they are different)

Please give me some feedback about your interest in the TC covers and possibly the gas tanks.

Thank you,
Paul

Jamie1972

OOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIT!!

Quick sell your originals on Ebay... before the floor falls out now...!! :laugh::laugh:

That's great news!:thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing the sample units.

How much are we talking for these..!?

Last edited:

capguncowboy

I've been wondering when someone would start making these. I almost put the wheels in motion a few times, but I'm far too lazy.

I'd be interested in a couple. Add me to your list.

edit: I'd also be interested in at least a couple of tanks

Last edited:
This is a hobby for me, not a business, that being said, there are a lot cost factors in making these. I feel they will priced right, way below the market value of originals!

I am hoping to have the clutch covers available by the end of August.

Has anyone purchased the 2-speeds clutch set up that I reproduced? If you have, you know the type of work I do.

capguncowboy

I am hoping to have the clutch covers available by the end of August.

Has anyone purchased the 2-speeds clutch set up that I reproduced? If you have, you know the type of work I do.
Yes, I bought one from BWMS. They work great and are a perfect match. I didn't even know it was a repop until someone told me