Exhaust pipe science

Nrracing i was kidding about volvos when i asked, what is a volvo,
back in the volvo did not have a FWD car to compet with FWD.

Nothing wrong with a Saab, I am a fan of Swedish performance (including the Saab Turbos). I have a V70R that runs in the high 12s in the qtr. I never tire of the look I see after some kid gets his new Hemi or Shelby beat by an old man (and his dog) in a station wagon.

Im a air cooled vw man myself, but had some experience with gopeds when i lived in california, they were 2 strokes and if u slapped a tuned pipe on them theyd be much faster, especially considering i weigh 200lbs and the engines r 23cc giant scale rc car engines. now im in south carolina and anything under 200cc is non regulation so i got a 6.5 china clone on a minibike.

I have thought about looking for a saab 900 turbo tho they are cheap on craigslist and a very well designed turbo beast very little mods and u get a fast accelerating car, also saab makes the only fwd car i would still consider fun to drive everything else fwd is more a economy car, ok ok a old mini is fun so is a vw rabbit but a saab has a turbo and dont loose control as easily if u turn the wheel.

the 24 hrs of lemons (not lemans) the 1st season i saw that junkyard saabs were winning you can still find the damn things in usa cheap. those old 2 strokes and sonnets are rare tho, i have only seen a 2 stroker in real life 1 time that i can recall I have always wanted one because they piss off environmentalists.