Exhausts, manifolds, custom

i can do exhausts and manifolds for
-gx200/clone
-5hp flathead
-gx390/340
-2 hp briggs
or send me a exhaust gasket that fits PERFECT and ill build it off that.

wheelie bars, CATCH CAN KITS, frames if you get me the wheels and sprocket, tanks, bracing, sandblasting.

high TORQUE porting guarnteed to work.

my exhausts are unique and no one else has my new design.

pics of previous work.

no water, no bleach, just my high torque ported flatty on gas with my 215 pound fatass on it.

Last edited:
how bout hodaka bonanza custom stuff?
bring your bike to a race, lemme take it, and i can do, porting on those 2 strokes, and expansion chambers as well. dont worry though, ill give you my address and phone # and all so you will feel safe with me having your bike

james c

if you can build it then its fine. ive got other crap to fix like the frame that i have, needs some minor welding and eviled is booked for the next six months so ill send it your way if you can do it, its an mx1510 guardrail dave sold me. needs some small stuff fixed

Yeah good idea. Stuff looks good. You should bring your alcoholic flathead out to the drag spot see how it does. You should be able to get a good idea of how your headers perform there.
i need to put the 3hp aluminum flywheel on it, and get some alky. i have a carb for it but no alky Lol. and thanks man, who chromes yours?

i need to put the 3hp aluminum flywheel on it, and get some alky. i have a carb for it but no alky Lol. and thanks man, who chromes yours?
I have a 3hp steel flywheel. Used to spin my flathead to 9k with it with n problems. People have alky out there you can buy. We are going with a new guy, local guy.

ill bring both carbs man, and if ppl have it ill run it. haha. and i have the stock flywheel on mine, turns the 7300-7800 range, its easier to just change the flywheel if i have it rather than a block

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Looking for a big stage header for my gx200. Big as in 1" I.D. Then go up in stages, and at least 20" long. 9" first, 7" second, 6" third. Motor is a big bore gx200, big valve head, 9000 RPM.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
9000, so your lookin for midrange? 20" would be good for that.. all i need to know is can i make it shaped like the first pipe in my pics section?
Suppose to use someone else now. But what I will do is still get a header from you later, in like 2 weeks. That welding you have on your pipes looks really good.

I might even have a intake made as well.:thumbsup: