Ez's "No Fear" Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Friend of mine and myself went out Yesterday and found a really nice long stretch of smooth road. It's about 20 or so miles from where I live. The road is approximately a 4 or 5 mile stretch. I wanted to run it then but too much Traffic. My friend, she told me that maybe on Saturday, July 11, she could bring me and "No Fear" over there early in the morning with her Truck, so that I could see what this thing is going to do. She is my only Transportation. So I guess I'm just going to have to "Hurry Up and Wait"! I got one picture of it. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

This is going to be my other Track on weekends for my Modified Go Kart. It's pretty long, I didn't measure it to find out how long it was. There are a couple of dips in it, but I shouldn't have any problem on it with my go kart. I might even bring my "No Fear" over here, but I'll have to change the gearing in it. This parking lot is empty on the weekends, but is pretty full thru the week. There is a pretty good size College real close by and the College kids park here. It's about 1 mile or better to this parking lot from where I live. In order to get to this spot, ya gotta go thru the Big City to get here. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Security dudes will probably run you off of the college parking lot... Years ago, we tried to run a go kart around a community college parking lot and they were quickly out there in force telling us to beat it.

good luck

mardyn

Security dudes will probably run you off of the college parking lot... Years ago, we tried to run a go kart around a community college parking lot and they were quickly out there in force telling us to beat it.

good luck

mardyn
It's only on the Weekends that it is empty. I've been thru the parking a million times and the Security Guards, there isn't any, at least I haven't seen any. I take my gas powered bicycle and run it around on the parking lot. I don't know about my Go Cart running on the lot, that thing is a racing go cart. Maybe the neighbors would either like it or they would call the cops? I'll get over there with my go cart one of these days. My problem is that I don't have a license and no vehicle to get it over there, unless I drive it there, but I would have to drive it thru the City and then I would probably get caught? I have a friend that could take me, but She is always busy on the Weekends, so I'm stuck just riding it in the adjacent parking lot where I live. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Well I just got the confirmed and Guaranteed word from my Female friend about the D Date for my "No Fear", first Run. It's going to be this coming Saturday Morning, between 5:30A.M. and 6:00A.M. :clap::clap: I double checked everything on "No Fear" and it's ready. :thumbsup: I can't wait. No rain! :thumbsup: I'm A little nervous :eek: but "No Fear", maybe a little bit :eek:ut: but I'm gonna Go-For-It. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

edwin

the bike looks good. if your expecting to do some high speed runs for x amount of miles. arnt you concerned not having a billit rod. i have a few hopped up hondas and clones with out billet rods but then again i dont do high speed runs miles at a time. just a suggetion with all your mods, i would get a billet rod. actually thats one of the first thinigs i would of got for your quest for speed. what ever happens good luck to you.

the bike looks good. if your expecting to do some high speed runs for x amount of miles. arnt you concerned not having a billit rod. i have a few hopped up hondas and clones with out billet rods but then again i dont do high speed runs miles at a time. just a suggetion with all your mods, i would get a billet rod. actually thats one of the first thinigs i would of got for your quest for speed. what ever happens good luck to you.
Thanks edwin for the compliment. No, I don't have a Billet Rod. I'll have to see what happens on Saturday. The last time that my Friend and I went there, we marked off, 1/4 mile to 1 mile sections. I won't be taking it full throttle for no more than 1/4 mile stretch. I just need plenty of room to stop. Thanks for your concern. If it doesn't feel right when I'm finished, then I might consider a Billet Rod. If something goes wrong, I'll have to deal with it. I don't think that a Billet Rod will make that much difference. You can have problems at 20MPH let alone 70 or 80MPH. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

edwin

yeah the rod will not make any differnce in performance, it will just save you, and mostly what you have invested in the motor. im sure you know the stock rod is usully the first to go. im sure you have read some of the threads of the rods going thru the tops of the cases. i was there when my buddies did it. its pretty impressive how they shoot right thru the top of the case. but if you must, i guess with your scatter sheild you should be ok.

im just saying its cheap insurance for a billit rod. just lookin out man!!!

Thanks edwin for the compliment. No, I don't have a Billet Rod. I'll have to see what happens on Saturday. The last time that my Friend and I went there, we marked off, 1/4 mile to 1 mile sections. I won't be taking it full throttle for no more than 1/4 mile stretch. I just need plenty of room to stop. Thanks for your concern. If it doesn't feel right when I'm finished, then I might consider a Billet Rod. If something goes wrong, I'll have to deal with it. I don't think that a Billet Rod will make that much difference. You can have problems at 20MPH let alone 70 or 80MPH. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Just curious, what RPM you running with that build?

yeah the rod will not make any differnce in performance, it will just save you, and mostly what you have invested in the motor. im sure you know the stock rod is usully the first to go. im sure you have read some of the threads of the rods going thru the tops of the cases. i was there when my buddies did it. its pretty impressive how they shoot right thru the top of the case. but if you must, i guess with your scatter sheild you should be ok.

im just saying its cheap insurance for a billit rod. just lookin out man!!!
Thanks edwin. I'll make up some lumpia and take with me? That'll bring me Good Luck. lol :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.