Ez's "No Fear" Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for Your comments. I just happen to think, that cop had a dash camera in his car and was recording everything. I wish that I could remember what the heak his name was. Maybe I could have gotten a copy of my run and the hole ending. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Looking at the motor build I don't see how you could have gotten that kind of speed out of it. Was you going down a 15 degree grade hill? And how long was the distance?

Tell me exactly what's all done to the motor? And what RPM was it turning?

Yep, that's a superbox. ARC racing sell it as a kit: Here is a dyno from them. With that kind of output, that's a 45-50mph reliable gas motor all day. But on a doodle bug, that's definitely riding the edge. :thumbsup:

Ok here is what I got in it. :thumbsup:

6.5H.P.
CARROLL STREAM MOTOR

ARC Header and Muffler
ARC CNC machined top plate/throttle mechanism
ARC billet air filter adaptor
Choke hold
Mikuni Fuel Pump
Pulse inlet fitting
Angled High Flow Air Filter

Cam = Dyno “CM” Modified - .275 lift at the cam
Intake duration is 236 Exhaust duration is 236

Carb = 615 Blueprinted - Airflow has been significantly increased by opening and reshaping the Venturi using a CNC machine. The choke shaft and butterfly have been removed and the shaft hole has been plugged

Arc Billet Flywheel

Stainless steel valves, stock size & length, lash caps, 26lb springs, aluminum retainers and split keepers, 1.3 ratio rocker arms and chrome moly pushrods

Clutch = Max Torque Shoe style centrifugal drum clutch
Front Engine Sprocket = 18 teeth
Rear End Sprocket = 60 teeth

I don't know what the Horsepower is now, maybe someone can give me an estimate on this.
:thumbsup: :biggrin:

125ccCrazy

Looks really good, nicely done...

I have another frt wheel like that if you have a need for another, I also have a big ribbed slick that would look cool on the back...

Looks really good, nicely done...

I have another frt wheel like that if you have a need for another, I also have a big ribbed slick that would look cool on the back...
Thanks Man, I appreciate it. I have both, Thanks anyways. Yeah, I haven't rode it since I got stopped. It sits in my garage, covered up. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.