Ez's "No Fear" Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay EZ, how did it go today?

Here is a pic of an old NO FEAR tee-shirt that a few of my Army buddy's gave me back in the early 90's. I don't guess I have to explain why they gave it to me. :confused: What was I thinking? :laugh: Anyway, I thought you may get a kick out of it.

Hey guy's,

I've been concerned all day, I was hoping he had spent the rest of the day with his lady friend, but if he does'nt check in tonight, I'm gona give him a call in the morning, sure hope that little bike did'nt get away from him

DMR

Hey guy's,

I've been concerned all day, I was hoping he had spent the rest of the day with his lady friend, but if he does'nt check in tonight, I'm gona give him a call in the morning, sure hope that little bike did'nt get away from him
I'm getting a little concerned too. You should probably call him to check things out. Lets hope for the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDeal View Post
Hey guy's,I've been concerned all day, I was hoping he had spent the rest of the day with his lady friend, but if he does'nt check in tonight, I'm gona give him a call in the morning, sure hope that little bike did'nt get away from him

DMR: I'm getting a little concerned too. You should probably call him to check things out. Lets hope for the best!
Has anyone heard anything from EZ yet?

Well I just got back from staying at my Female Friends place since Saturday after the Run. I had to stay at her place for a couple of Days, because the Power went out in my apartment. I couldn’t even get in the building, so my Friend took me to her place until about a half hour ago when she dropped me off at my place on her way to work. So here is what happened on Saturday.

Well, I finally got to take my “No Fear” out and see just what it could do. My Female Friend came over early in the morning on Saturday with her Pick up Truck and her and I loaded my bug in the back of her Pick-up and off we went. The road that I wanted to run on was about maybe 20 miles or so from where I live. There was nobody on this long stretch of paved road, so we decided that we would stop and Go For It. We had previously Marked our area on a different day, but our markers were gone, so we had to sorta improvise. So we unloaded my bug. I had all my Armored protective gear on. I put my piece of wood under my bug then I hooked up my Gear Reduction Starter and hit the Button and It fired right up. I let it run for a minute or so, then I told my Friend to drive down about ¼ mile using her speedometer on her truck and then pull off to the side of the road and wait. So she did. Then I took off, I wasn’t even nervous. I was really hauling ass and it was picking up speed real quick and all of a sudden in the corner of my eye, just as I passed my Friend’s truck, I spotted this blue car sorta parked on this gravel road and just as I seen it, I let off of the throttle and hit the brakes and I turned around and looked and sure enough there behind me was the Michigan State Police with Flashers going. Now I was definitely nervous. Well, I pulled off to the side of the road and shut my bug off. The Police Officer got out of his car and approached me as I was taking off my helmut. The first thing that he said to me was, Dam, I know You. Your that Guy I picked up on 2 different times, that was Hitch-Hiking going the other way about what, 7 years or so ago, and I said Yeah, I recognize You too. You’re the Officer that took me all the way home in your Personal car on 2 different occasions. Dang. He said, man you was really flying on that thing when you went past me. He said that his Radar clocked me at 82 miles per hour. I said Dang. Then my friend was behind the Cop car and she got out of her truck and came over to us and I told her that I got a ride with this Police Officer on 2 different occasions, about 7 years ago when I was Hitch Hiking. The Cop was asking me all kinds of questions about the Motor and Modifications and stuff, then The Cop said that he wouldn’t give me a Ticket or anything (I don’t have a Drivers License). He didn’t even ask me for my Drivers License. He just warned Me. He said that we should put the Bug on the Truck and more or less get the Hell otta Dodge. I Thanked him and he left and then we loaded the Bug on the Truck and then we left for Home. I told my Friend that I wished that I wouldn’t have forgotten to take my camera with us. I could have had some really nice Pictures. I wished that I would have had a Video Camera, but I don’t. I was sure proud of myself because I built this Motor by myself, Well, I learned a lot and spent some money from OldMiniBikes Members, but mainly Tom Cole also from ARC Racing. For all of You that was concerned whether or not I had a Billet Rod, Yes I did have one. I am in the process of building even a Bigger Motor for another mini bike project that I have. But that’s on the back burner, because It costs Money. I have a Go Kart also and the Motor on that one was Built by Tom Cole at ARC Racing. I’ve had that one out and that is fast. When I make left hand turns and get on the gas, the left front tire comes right off the ground. But haven’t taken it on the long stretch yet. Just in the local parking lots. Ya ride it for 10 minutes and that thing will give You a really nice work-out. It’s a whole lotta Fun. I have the gearing set on that one. The feeling that I had on that Bug Saturday was the biggest adrenaline rush I have ever felt in my life. I can’t explain it. My “No Fear” ran supper Good. The road was perfect. I could hardly feel any bumps. My Tach wasn’t working, but my Speedometer was and it said 130kph on it. I also had my own Radar Gun that my Friend used and it also said 82MPH. I still had a little bit more to go on the throttle I think. I figured that if something would have happened at that speed and I Crashed and Burned, that I would go to the Great OldMiniBikes Race Track in the Sky and It would probably take 3 undertakers to wipe the Smile off of my face. I might run it on the drag strip some day or maybe take another chance and run it on some other paved road. NOT. After I got home I found out that I couldn’t get in my building because the Power was out, so my Friend took me to her place. Oh Edwin, I think that it was the “Lucky Lumpia” that saved Me. I ate some on the way there and it was Goooood. That Cop could have impounded my bug, got me for speeding, fined me and probably even thrown my ass in jail. Dam, I think that I was the most Luckiest Guy in the World that Day.

Here’s a couple of pictures that where taken 2 days prior to Saturdays Run.

Notice where my foot pegs are in the back. That’s just how I ran with it. My Friend told me that when I went past her that I looked like I was almost laying down.

Here is the Radar Gun that my Female Friend used on Saturday.

Hey Edwin, These Lumpia’s are 4 You. Eat up My Friend.

Edwin, You can also wash down the Lumpia with a Bottle of this San Miguel. Cheers…

FINALLY. I just want to Thank Everyone from the bottom of my Heart for there Concern for Me and my Safety and My whereabouts. You are All a Great bunch of Guys. It’s Guys like You, that keep the Mini Bikes Alive and Running. Thank You very Much, I sure do Appreciate It. Sorry again for not remembering to take my Camera. But I have all the Video and Pictures in My Head. I’ll have them there for the Rest of my Life.

edwin

Ez, im glad your allright, i had no doubts. i figured you wouldnt run those type of speeds without billit rod.

well that was a awesome story to share. at least it all worked out. keep us posted on the next speed pass.

ps thanks for the lumpias and cheers to you with the san miguel!!!!!lol.

Awesome story, sounds like it was all you'd hoped it'd be! 82mph daaaamn EZ that's gettin down the street! I'd be afraid to reach that speed on a DB and there aint much that scares me man nor beast! But I do fear having a halo screwed to my head for 13 months again! That sucked badly and I still suffer from nerve damage and chronic pain, so I wont be going that fast on a minibike anytime soon if ever! :thumbsup:

I'm glad that you had a good ride and even better luck. :laugh: You've really got that Bug of yours flying! I have to agree with supernova, I don't think I want to go that fast on a mini bike! Get her to the drags and post up some good numbers. :thumbsup: :scooter:

Finaly,,I've been trying to call you all day, sounds like you had a great weekend with you're lady friend,,,and the bike? 82mph ? are you :eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut: :biggrin:

DMR

Glad to hear that it all went well, I was sure that you had slammed and were in a coma or worse. But nevertheless best of luck on your next run.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.