Finally done with my DB30

That is Very, very nice !
In my opinion, you just need to spend another $99 to make it better :) ( I like spending other peoples money).
Get a Mikuni carb and angled intake adapter. It gets the carb and air filter out of the way, allows you to remove the throttle lever from poking your leg and comes with the needed throttle cable and air cleaner. Nice kit. The carb points rearward which is nice.

Danford1

22MM MIKUNI CARB KIT PREDATOR 212/GX200/GX160/HONDA CLONE. Drift Trike, Mini Bik | eBay

Last edited:
That is Very, very nice !
In my opinion, you just need to spend another $99 to make it better :) ( I like spending other peoples money).
Get a Mikuni carb and angled intake adapter. It gets the carb and air filter out of the way, allows you to remove the throttle lever from poking your leg and comes with the needed throttle cable and air cleaner. Nice kit. The carb points rearward which is nice.

Danford1

22MM MIKUNI CARB KIT PREDATOR 212/GX200/GX160/HONDA CLONE. Drift Trike, Mini Bik | eBay
Danford the link just takes you to a main page not the item.

Doug

I have the same set up and just got the performance kit including the exhaust, Mine does not line up at all. How did you get it in there? and it looks like it is wedged between the frame?

Latent

its a nice quality one piece design though, pretty nice, but yeah. Your using the isky black mamba cam? Did any test runs yet? Whats your gearing?

Last edited:
Yes the black mamba. I have 13/70 on it now. I think I'm going to go a little lower as it has some wheel popping torque.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes