Finally got one not made in china!!

I know its a trail horse but dont know the year!
Not the original jack shaft but im gonna keep it on
Nice home made aluminum tank that should polish up nicely!
The 1'' bars had been cut off and 7/8'' had been adapted so I will probably modify, and a plate has been welded on top of frame, also foot pegs have been relocated and bigger rims and carlisle tires came on it! I think it has great potential!
My plans for this will not be a restoration but a nice little rider! I picked it up from some good friends locally that I met from OldMiniBikes! They called it "Chucky" because its thrown quite a few people off it!:laugh:Im gonna keep the name! I brought it home in the pouring rain and I could not get my wipers to turn off! Pulled the truck over and shut it off thinking that would reset something:shrug: but to no avail! Kinda wierd.:eek:ut: Never had a problem with them before! Anyway im thinking baby blue frame and forks with that seat and some red accents. A briggs is in its future, but for now ive had a predator in a box. Will use this for my build thread and update as it progresses. Jdogg

It's a Trailblazer jdogg, like mine. The trailhorse has bars more like your DB had originally, Trailblazer bars are wide and more straight up. Same frame though and a good medium size minibike. Congrats:thumbsup:

Thanks guys!! Im pretty excited to get it! Yeah TomH they are pretty stout frames compared to a doodle and the engine plate is nice too! Thanks Wayne and Buckeye! Hey Cliff as for it being possesed maybe you can do an exorcism at Funday#3?:laugh: Andy thanks so much for straightening me out on it being a blazer and not a horse....any idea on a year?? Jake Redrum would be a great name too!! Hemi I love the seat too its one of the things that drew me to it!!:thumbsup:

Jdogg, if you wasn't in cali I would trade you a cat slingshot for it! I like the bike AND evil stuff, LOL! I have owned two Cadillac Hearses, a 74 and a 76. The 76 I cut part of the rollers out and put a back seat in it, black lights in the back and duals on the 472. We used to cruise it at night with the light on inside and the curtains all still in it. I wanted to install an exhaust flame thrower kit on it and fog machines so when you opened the door the fog would roll out. Man I miss that car!

A little progress! Its amazing how long it takes to do seemingly "easy" fabs and repairs!Anyways havent messed with the big hole under the seat yet!
A friend gave me some Harley pegs so I made a bar to mount them with.
Then welded them up front because im going with a tav and it gives more foot room
Bent the handle bars inwards cause they were blazer bars and really wide and cut off the original jackshaft mounts and welded the washer style ones on. NOTE- the bars were already cut up to accomodate 7/8" grips and throttle I wouldnt want to destroy anything original.

Then I cut the bars down and added a straight 7/8" bar across
Polished up the tank and got the exhaust on (thanks hotrodmini) and the tav in (thanks OldMiniBikes) Oh and had to build an engine riser! I went with 2"s higher to clear jackshaft, dont have much room to work with with that gas tank where it is....didnt really want to move it. just pretty tight! (I know Briggs would of solved a lot of problems!):facepalm:
I'll have to get a pict of the engine riser/mount.