First post. I'm new here.

I've had this bike for a while and just started to look it over to rebuild it. I would like to know what make it is or if it's just a homemade bike. It has one set of numbers on it which are SAV-M1-2004-06-08078. The number has a triangle before and after it if that makes a difference. Thanks if anyone knows. Im stumped.

Thanks Motra. That's pretty good. And not yet buckeye. Its in the works. I picked it out of the scrap pile at work and I think I can make it run pretty good.

I looked this up last night and all that came up were the Baja bikes. Are these the same bikes that got bought out by another company or something or are they different. I guess I'm asking if the parts are interchangeable or not?

From what I have seen/compared I would have to say yes. The biggest difference between the two are the frontends and the seating. Wheels/brake/jackshaft/footpegs are the same. You could take a Baja Heat/Warrior front end and install it on the hawg.

Welcome:thumbsup: They are decent bikes and comfortable to ride, most baja stuff will bolt right on. I've had one and wish I had it back, it had a 5.5 Jiangong engine but I'm not sure if it was the original engine. Ran good and climbed well, not a big top speed but gears can be changed.:thumbsup: