Foremost golden pinto

Robertt8883

From what i can see this is a complete FOREMOST GOLDEN PINTO.It would be a great project.
Far from perfect but everything here should be original
Matching #'s Original Tecumseh H-35 -45196-H Serial# 11930
Everything is Original , Saddle-Wheels -Fenders -Clutch Guard ETC
Name Plate on Engine plate 5306
Note; The fork on the Pinto is in need of repair.It looks like the fork at one time was bent
and someone tried to bend it back.There is a crack on the fork leg under the lower tree.Front fender tack weld broke
It"s 100% repairable and should not be a problem done correctly .
The frame its self is structurally sound no cracks dents or damage
Doing the best i can to describe this Golden Pinto .If someone needs additional pictures it wont be a problem
I am will to ship on the buyers dollar
I will pack the bike correctly free of charge or work with a shipper of your choice.
Cashier check-Money order-Us Postal money order is fine
Sorry No PayPal
$350 plus shipping
Might be interested in a trade ?

Attachments

Robertt8883

Still Available
Foremost Golden Pinto
Everything that you see on this bike is original to this Golden Pinto
$350 or Best offer
Trades possible
Will ship

Robertt8883

PM sent to Markus.
To OldMiniBikes members I do have a PayPal account.With a major mishap with Ebay on Jan 15th 2015 and after reimbursing Ebay through PayPal in the amount of $3195.With proof of my bank statement and a Transaction # with PayPal.I refuse to usethese account until this matter is settled.I have been with PayPal since 2002.I offered to send the Golden Pinto first and be paid later to Markus

Last edited:
PM sent to Markus.
To OldMiniBikes members I do have a PayPal account.With a major mishap with Ebay on Jan 15th 2015 and after reimbursing Ebay through PayPal in the amount of $3195.With proof of my bank statement and a Transaction # with PayPal.I refuse to usethese account until this matter is settled.I have been with PayPal since 2002.I offered to send the Golden Pinto first and be paid later to Markus
Very commendable !

Robertt8883

This is it my best price Shipped for an all original Foremost Golden Pinto. This is a Great deal for a bike in this condition
Everything is on the bike the way it came from the Manufacturer
Original Tecumseh H-35
$400 Shipped with FED EX tracking # & Insurance Included IT will cost me aprox $100 to ship the entire bike
Note: I posted a picture of the Fork legs there is a crack that is an easy fix right under the lower fork tree.Front fender tack weld broke
I am flexible on the payment type