Found this in an old magazine last night

I know some of you guys are into the Skat Kittys so I just wanted to post this up. I was going through some old magazines last night looking for automobile ads when I came across this sort of wish list article. It was Esquire from December 1965.

It was odd but there was also a Corvette looking gokart on the following page. I guess it was sort of a Christmas issue type thing. They had all sorts of entertainment type items.

I thought it was cool and felt the same way that it was an underpublicized bike. I wish more people would post more of this type of stuff. It'd sure make it easier to identify the bikes and help with restorations.

It was odd but there was also a Corvette looking gokart on the following page. I guess it was sort of a Christmas issue type thing. They had all sorts of entertainment type items.

I thought it was cool and felt the same way that it was an underpublicized bike. I wish more people would post more of this type of stuff. It'd sure make it easier to identify the bikes and help with restorations.
Like the Rupps?

cool ad , i have some old popular science and popular mechanic magazines and never remember the scat kitty in any but do remember the lil indians, bonanza's and birds.

cool ad , i have some old popular science and popular mechanic magazines and never remember the scat kitty in any but do remember the lil indians, bonanza's and birds.
Dig me out and show some. There might be something somebody needs a look at for reference. Especially the LiL Indian stuff! :wink::thumbsup: