Free "Roller" for OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Build-Off 2012

If anyone local to Weatherford, Texas or the Metroplex wants to enter the build-off, but lacks a cool project...I can help out by offering a '76 K&S Hornet Model MB-80C "Roller" free of charge.

Images of the bike can be found in the link below.
NOTE: MOTOR IS NOT INCLUDED.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/48177-yard-sale-find-k-s-hornet.html

Also, I would prefer that the person who takes me up on this actually enters the build-off and at least attempts to restore/rebuild the bike.

FINE PRINT: AGAIN, MOTOR IS NOT INCLUDED. EVERYTHING ON THE BIKE IN THE IMAGES IS/ARE INCLUDED, LESS MOTOR. NO SHIPPING. THIS IS BEING OFFERED AS "PICK-UP ONLY" FOR A INDIVIDUAL WHO NEEDS A PROJECT FOR THE BUILD-OFF. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

45t

Wow, very cool! You are a generous person. Whoever takes you up on that offer should be very greatful.

Your a great OldMiniBikes member! :thumbsup:

how many entrys were you planning on having? two trikes and a bike? silly rabbit.
Awesome gesture casey! Hope to see her in the buildoff!
Well i was thinkin more like a trike and a bike, but since he wont ship it i put the other trike in... lol

I thought you said that you were ( broke as a joke ) so what's up Doc you need to reevaluate your spoken words.
Steve :scooter:
ya i am broke, i have $29 thats it! I was going to get it, do a cheap resto and give it to someone for their B-day...
Are you referring to me?...

Still available for someone local who is lacking a bike to build for the "Build-Off".

It has potential. It would look cool with some "Apes'" on it and delete front fender...

Last edited: