Fresh Meat!!!!!

Hey all whats up! Newb here to the mini bike thing. Actually 4 Newbies, myself and my 10 year old along with the wife and the 2yr old haha.

We started earlier this year with my Motovox MBX12 with a 212cc Predator and a pair of stock MM-B80's for the wife and the 10yr old. The 2yr old now has a sidecar attached to dada's bike when needed that we built. Or he loves rides on the stock motovox with me driving for hours around town.

Let me tell ya all' I'm freaking hooked on these minibikes! You'll see me around. Been lurking for a bit. Can't post pics so stay tuned for the that.

Welcome... Yes they are very addicting. Love the sidecar, there are a few of us here with them. Is yours rigid or leaner?

Here's mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLs-aXTarQ0&list=PLjPEpva3H5A1pnQSbb2DH6X2wy2ze7bQ1&index=9
Rigid. It started as a leaner but I changed at the last minute. I got like 14 bucks invested in that thing lol. I need to change up a few things and cut the swivel section out and redo it more simpler. But it was a quick mostly free project So the little guy would understand where we are and what we do when we leave the house lol. Now he can roll with us! I have to redo the tire.. Again.... With a $14 budget you could imagine. I'll get a thread up showing what I did someday soon .