Fuji engine parts

macs

Does any one know where i can get a piston and rings for a old fuji engine of a go devil mini bike. 53 cc 2.3 h.p. Engine ?

It's not your grammar as much as your spelling. Good God dude, get a spell checker. Really, it would make it less irritating to read your posts. Especially since you seem to chime in on just about every thread.

It's not your grammar as much as your spelling. Good God dude, get a spell checker. Really, it would make it less irritating to read your posts. Especially since you seem to chime in on just about every thread.
Hmmmmmmm leme think waste my time on spell check or ...use that time i coulda used findin spell check usein it an corectin my erors and instead usein lost time like that to work on stuff and play the guitar i pic option 2

i type better even when i'm shitfaced drunk. :thefinger:
:lol::lol::lol: thats funnyer than shit but see few things ima 13 year old that dont care as much about puncuation and stuff like spelling and im sleep deprived most of the time i post on here one time i though a 3.5 was a 5 horse just cusa the gas tank yet the shroud was clearly labeld 3.5 didnt even see that the first time around lol

Fuji Heavy industries, AKA Robbin Wisconsin or Just Robbin engines ( after a court battle over the name Wisconsin ) used to be handled by Teledyne.

I would start snooping around for a Robbin dealer and see if they can help you.