Garage pics

Here`s a picture of my Dad`s shop. The second picture is of my rolling bench and area in it. :thumbsup: The Suzuki is gone now though.

45t

I split my time between the garage and the basement. I do the "dirty work" on my minis and keep the bikes I ride in the garage. I keep the bikes I don't ride and unfinished projects in the basement. The basement is nice cause I can watch TV as I tinker.

Last edited:
I can't stand mine no longer, I can't see the workbench table or the floor for that matter. Tired of squeezing though to get to the other side so hopefully Friday I will pull the inside to the outside and reorganize. I'm tired of looking for a bracket I put down the previos day and it get hijacked by the parts monkey.

I can't stand mine no longer, I can't see the workbench table or the floor for that matter. Tired of squeezing though to get to the other side so hopefully Friday I will pull the inside to the outside and reorganize. I'm tired of looking for a bracket I put down the previos day and it get hijacked by the parts monkey.
OOOH I think I see a bender in there!! :laugh: If ya organize stuff you wont be able to find anything anymore!!:1orglaugh: