With our team "Ghost Riders" we have done a lot of progress over the past couple weeks. The first week did the basics such as taking off the handles, seat, and disconnecting cables to get down to the main part. The next week we have took off bolts and the seat. As of today 2/10/17, we have completely took off the engine. Every Friday we have accomplished our goal.
As of March 6th, we have finished taking apart our bike. Right now we are using websites to search for parts such as kill switches, and new tires. We are going to begin to fill out checks and buy new items to advance our bike. Once we order we will wait to begin the re-building process.