Gilson minibike

edwin

HAS 3 HP CLINTON ENGINE, JUST TEST DROVE, RUNS GOOD, NEEDS THROTTLE AND CABLE AND BRAKES. $150. CALL OR PM FOR QUESTIONS 818-679-0073 SUN VALLEY CA 91352

71dodge

is that frame home had and part gilson? i have never seen a gilson like tht? also would you seperate the motor and just sell the frame?

edwin

is that frame home had and part gilson? i have never seen a gilson like tht? also would you seperate the motor and just sell the frame?
i was told from people here that that is what it is, but i still dont understand the rear axel mount. is there supposr to be swing arm, and where would the jackshaft go. if it has been shortened, b4 and aft pics

by the way. the forks work and look perfect, cant even tell. oh and dodge sorry its a package deal.

71dodge

no the forks are right if that is a origanal gilson that sombody just chopped up i like it lol the sag gives it character

delray

back lower arms are gone:doah: top back frame is cut off:hack: and now the rear wheel is mount were the jackshaft was....:doah:

edwin

Price reduced!!!!!!!

Now asking $120........come and get it, or at least check it out. 818-679-0073 sun valley ca 91352

george3

I have bought a lot of mini bikes that were a pos when I bought them. Some looked good but still a pos. You just have to tear them down and start from scratch. I like a bike I built rather than some one else.