Gilson parts needed!

Sounds great, But shipping costs are a concern. Over 2400 miles, ouch!
I'm still interested though, we'll need to check costs. Do you have a price in mind?

Hey Scott this is Paul I spoke with you the other day on the phone. There is a gilson/monkey wards on craigslist in akron, (says barn find or something like that ) Just type in mini bike into the search. Here was the gilson I redid last fall

Willing to ship any of the parts off the bike that you need or the whole bike . No since in shipping parts that you don't want. Price is $ 100.00 the front forks are straight but have some non factory welding on the face plate but I don't know why they are there. This frame does not have the hole under the seat for a tank mount so do some don't.
Steve

Hi Paul, thanks for the info. I got to talk to the guy about a minute before his phone died. Said to call back tomorrow when its charged. He didn't sound like he was sure 100% what brand it was:shrug:, I guess I will investigate more later. Thanks again, :thumbsup:Scott

Paul, just got a e-mail back on the barn find, they said it's not a Gilson or Wards. When they get a chance they were going to send a picture to me. Thanks again.

I'm still in need of Gilson / Wards fenders, both chain guards, wheels to complete my projects. Had to buy 5 frames just to get enough to build 2 rollers. Wanted to build 2 more for my girls so we could ride together.

WANTED: Gilson parts

I'm still in looking for :detective: fenders, both chain and clutch guards, wheels, Speaker headlights for Gilson / Wards / Allis! This stuff has to out there somewhere. :confused:

Hey Paul,
Yeah thats the bike its now Allis orange. The other bike I found on CL the very next day 3 blocks from home. I hope to have them together for the Lagrange Engine Club Show in September.

I thought I would throw this out there as I just seen a nice chrome Speaker headlight shell on E Bay on a buy it now #260841196931 I am not looking for one :shrug::thumbsup: