Grand Rapids Mich Ride 7-3-15

Tom (beekeeper) is working out the details but it will be a ride around Burton Heights ...

I will update the info as soon he locks in on a time.

We will be meeting at Brookside Elementary School 2505 Madison Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 on Friday 7-3-15 at 2:00 pm.
Pull in the north parking lot off of Madison. Its by a small shed.
We will likely ride around the school for a bit of test and tune so we will be there for any late arrivals before cruising the neighborhood.

Thanks for the pics!..............It was a good time, five minis cruzing the alleys, streets and parks!.......:thumbsup:......And an almost run in with the 5-0!..........:scared:..........Looking foreward to more good times!

I took a couple snaps. I then transferred the pics from my phone to the desktop and many pics were gone including this ride.

Yep Burton Heights is my favorite place to ride. Surface streets, multiple neighborhoods, trails, alleys, a park, a cool pathway and a BMX park with many people who will wave at you make it a large-azz playground!
This is where I grew up 40+ years ago riding minis and it still feels like home.
Its fun to share that with other people who enjoy riding as much as Tom and I.

I don't know how you could have had any fun without me:anon.sml:
I know right?!?
But as you continually shun our invitation for the ride of your life we are forced to make due with the loathsome people who will ride ... ahh its a cruel and unusual punishment have cast upon us Michigainians by denying us the glory of your presence!

Last edited:
No need to be!

We ride every 2nd or 3rd week and go out for an hour or two.
Keep an eye on events for a Grand Rapids Ride and just show up with your mini ... no RSVP needed!
Introduce yourself, pull your recoil rope, twist the throttle and have fun!
We goof around for an hour or two it seems.
Most rides will be on a Sunday at 1:00 or 2:00pm

Best part is, we found undiscovered country with a bunch of new trails to ride by the BMX park. Looking forward to that adventure. BTW, Gene really had a blast, I think we got a new mini bike junkie on our hands.

buckeye

Fun stuff.
Man, I would love to be able to ride around my home town.
But, would probably end up in the back of a police car.
Kinda like growing up.:laugh:

Trick is to keep moving, don't sit in one place too long.............:wink:..............Besides, up in the Heights the PoPo would probally just roll their eyes and keep moving...............:laugh:................Tom.