GX200 mud motor build recomendations

First - My parts kit is complete. I'm going to be doing some cleaning and painting and then I'll be ready to put it all together. I just wanted some opinions/ideas from some guys with more experence than me on the setup before I assemble it all. It's a GX200 I got off eBay. I honed the cylinder, got new piston rings, oil seals, and intake valve oil seal. After a parts bath I'm goint to lap the valves. The performance mods include a mud motor header pipe with muffler, governer removed, carb bored to .625, Dyno Cams CL-1 racing cam, 8 deg advance flywheel key, crazy looking racing spark plug from OldMiniBikes, and an open air filter, I'm thinking about running a stock air filter box with a K&N filter. This is going to be a mud motor setup and it rains a lot here. I also got a small tachometer to monitor the revs.
Second - The motor came with a charging kit installed. I wanted to use it to keep a battery topped off, or possibly run a couple off road lights straight off it. But when I took the coils off and they dont look to be in the greatest shape. I think I'm just going to scrap that idea. The flywheel has the magnets installed in the inner side of it. If I keep the coils off can I remove the magnets from the flywheel? Or will this cause balance issues? I want to use the oem Honda part because I have read about clone/aftermarket ones exploding. I dont want to buy a billet one if I dont have to.
Third - The motor came with a 2 to 1 reduction wet clutch. It looks to be in good shape. It is for sale on eBay. eBay ID is alaskan_mike83.

IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0279.JPG IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0335.JPG

I'd make sure that the coils don't work before scrapping your idea. What are you going to be doing in the mud? Is this going on a mini bike, go cart, mini quad, etc.?

I'd make sure that the coils don't work before scrapping your idea. What are you going to be doing in the mud? Is this going on a mini bike, go cart, mini quad, etc.?
David he may be talking about the Mud Motor Boats? A small shallow boat with a Clone style engine and a long prop shaft.

trinik7597

hey martinson , you can leave that flywheel just like it is :thumbsup: if you are not going to use that setup i will trade you an almost new honda flywheel and coil for it !! pm me if you are interested