H35 Exhuast

I have an H35 are there any type of exhaust options out there for me....I would like a bigger pipe but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

[/IMG]

Neck

Growing up is optional
Jeff Clark fabbed up a Bitchen header for the side popper Tec, I don't think he's started casting them yet though.

buckeye

My h35 doesn't have threads. I was going to put a straight pipe on it with a hot dog type muffler on it.
Maybe this one is threaded. Good thought.

no its the other end , where the muffler threads on to the pipe . so you can bolt it to the block but you have no muffler on the out put just a open header .

delray

CallMeBlunt ,if you know how to welded? then any of these pipes posted here would be not to hard to fab up.......
i just start with a over size washer for a header flange and then go from there.........

delray

CallMeBlunt, i believe i use something around 3/4 to 7/8 tubing and just ran the tubing into the tailpipe and there inside the tailpipe is where i made the muffler. real simple to make. works great for low hp motors and sounds good. just like a vintage minibike should sound:thumbsup:........:scooter:

just drilled 4 holes straight thru and then again on the side. making a total of 16 holes and then cap it off on the end so the exhaust would only exit out the holes.

also use a round plate with holes drill in it, has a baffle. as a option you could pack it lite with corse stainless steel material:shrug: i have gone both ways and not really sure if it makes a differents:shrug:

find a place where you think you want to put the round baffle and drill couple holes. set the baffle inside the tail pipe and center it with the holes and spot weld it into place. go back and grind off the extra weld and then give it a brush finish so any high temp paint can stick to the metal.